• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
so Ive been avoiding this topic forever cause I wanted to catch up on the episodes first, and I gotta say they are alot more entertaining than I thought.
Ken picking sugar, getting them to vote out ace was too good.
And I found it incredibly sexy when Sugar voted out ace, since I thought she was all in love with him, but I guess shes a backstabbing ***** like all women.
And Randy is definately the nastiest survivor there. So much so Ive been forced to momentarily change my avatar.

Back on topic?
this is the funniest post i've read in a lonnng time.

_
gotta have my pops.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I just have to vent. I can’t ****ing stand meat eaters and the way you push your immoral and unhealthy practices on others. I’m vegan, and all I want is for people to respect our choice to not eat meat, but no. Every time we go a restaurant and everyone else is eating meat, we get ostrichized. **** YOU lard bags, all of you are candidates for strokes and heart-attacks, sitting on your computers jerking off and getting fatter and fatter. Look at my face, make you hard nerds? Will as long as you eat meat you’ve never got a shot at touching a girl like me. And guess what? When I eat, I don’t have to commit murder to fill my belly. What is your rational? It’s okay to mutilate and eat animals cuz they are less intelligent? Would you mutilate and eat a mentally challenged person? Think of the starving people in Africa that could have been fed with the produce that was used to fatten your fat, pot-bellied cows. I hope you all rot in hell. I want you to watch this video: http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/f-kfc_fried_videos.asp. If you have a shred of decency, you will see my point, but if not, when you’re touching yourself tonight thinking about a girl like me, why don’t you just do the rest of the world a favor and rip your ***** off. Jerks.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
what seperates me from the losers are my MIND GAMES
i can out predict everyone SO WELL
that i'm always one step ahead of them
_
woogidy woogidy woogidy

festizzio

Smash Champion
my predictions: ken, crystal, susie, and matty will tell sugar they're voting for corrinne. she'll have to believe it. then, they will all write down sugar's name, completely blindsiding her. it's what i would do.

Oh, and they won't even tell bob. he's not trustworthy enough imo, he might tell sugar and she'll play the idol

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Up to this point, there is absolutely no reason ken should not be in the final 3 (If there was an episode on thanksgiving I didnt see it, Im up to where Randy got owned)

Ken and Crystal know Sugar has the idol, so they have to convince sugar that they will be the final 3, and if she turns on either of them (which she is likely to do, since shes angry at ken for making her betray Ace) then the remaining member will rat her out about the idol. Convince her that she can use it on the final vote if she sticks with them. Tell her at the final vote, they will vote off suzie and Sugar can be completely safe by using the idol. Also tell Sugar that they will tell Suzie that Suzie is gonna be in the final three.

Meanwhile convince suzie that she is gonna be in the final 3 with them since she basically saved them, and they owe her. Also tell Suzie that they are telling Sugar Sugar will be in the final 3 (suzie doesnt know about the idol) and that they will vote suzie off. Tell her if Sugar approaches her stating that they will vote off suzie at the end, to act surprised, and outraged, and pretend to be on her side.

If they do this, no matter how many individual immunities are won, assuming suzie doesnt win an individual immunity for the final vote ( .... ), ken should get to the end. Suzie and sugar's only choice is to stay on the winning team. The risk of turning on the ken/crystal pact is way too great for either to do, AND even if 1 turns, the other will think that its all part of the plan.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just saw another survivor commercial and bob is making ANOTHER fake idol. That dude is too good if he gets someone else to fall for it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom