• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken isn't the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
you cant be called the best if you use best charecter and I know some ****** made a new tier list with fox , falco. .I saw a video of ken using fox he sucks and marth is just about the only charecter he can use to a decent level but I know a young link player that can wipe the floor with ken and im not backing down. So flame you ken loving losers flame until i reach hell!!!!!!!!!!!

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
you cant be called the best if you use best charecter and I know some ****** made a new tier list with fox , falco. .I saw a video of ken using fox he sucks and marth is just about the only charecter he can use to a decent level but I know a young link player that can wipe the floor with ken and im not backing down. So flame you ken loving losers flame until i reach hell!!!!!!!!!!!
yo no one cares what you think sry

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
smashboards, i thought you were dead.

but then you came and brought me this.

i forgive you smashboards, i forgive you.

-a poem by The Beast

pdk

Smash Lord
if ken didn't play falcon this'd be funny

oh well, you'll master trolling soon enough, just try more pal

red stone

Smash Ace
i think this is one of those topics that i should mark...........problem is that i'm not sure and i don't know how

anyways, ken was the best for long enough that he has become legend in the melee circuit. he will never be dethroned no matter how badly he gets beat.

but....we will all forget his name once new blood comes in to play brawl. i will become the new champion online in brawl so look out, there's a new harley in town

Fletch

Smash Master
anyways, ken was the best for long enough that he has become legend in the melee circuit. he will never be dethroned no matter how badly he gets beat.

but....we will all forget his name once new blood comes in to play brawl. i will become the new champion online in brawl so look out, there's a new harley in town
Along with everyone else is that thinks that a new game will allow them to become the best. Truthfully, the players that are good now are likely to remain the same, as "mindgames" and ability to play the game at a high level of tech skill will ultimately carry over (just look at Isai, for instance). Just because Brawl will be online doesn't mean you can play all the best people all the time and become God.

And as for the topic, Ken might not be the best any more, but if he isn't he is pretty **** close, and is definitely the best overall player in Smash history. But methinks this is just a lame troll attempt by some member who is simply bored.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Okay, you go do that then.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Well I thought his best charecter was marth but me my freinds have said this for months and I finnaly got round to posting and i personnaly think that I was just burning some time with this and that it.

P.S I'm from georgia not florida

kma23

Smash Apprentice
i think this is one of those topics that i should mark...........problem is that i'm not sure and i don't know how

also (sorry about doulble posting) red stone is very correct and I think this is mosly plausable future unless some *** starts using the name ken as a way to earn popularity. other than that does anyone know if I the creator can close this monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom