• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keitaro's Melee Smashfest: KEITFEST!!: Thursday May 22

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sneak amazes me cause he said he'll be here and I know he doesn't have a car.

3 new smashers should also be here, they pm'ed me about info, they could be awesome.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Guys schoool is so boring right now, But im totally loooking foward to this tonight i havn't been to a smashfest/tourney that i havn't run in a while.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, but my labtop has vista and Gamebridge has problems with vista. I'll see what I can do tomorrow morning to get it to work.

@ ZoSo: Next time then and thanks for even considering my NJ smashfest. I don't know too many people that would leave a state for a sudden weekday smashfest.
how does game bridge work? iv heard good things, but never used one in person. is the quality good and can it work with any program? (specifically windows media encoder). i would be using xp lol

Keitaro

how does game bridge work? iv heard good things, but never used one in person. is the quality good and can it work with any program? (specifically windows media encoder). i would be using xp lol
It has pretty nice quality and I found out about gamebridge from this thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107705

I don't know about that windows media encoder thing. Most people use some program the installation CD gives you.

If I'm lucky I'll get it working on vista.

Keitaro

After talking to JFox I decided that if you bring a set-up or at least a TV you get a free entry into doubles. So...

TV or TV and cube = free entry doubles for you and partner

cube = free entry for 1 person in doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was kind of talking about sooner than a call like 1 hour before leaving when I said this.

Sorry. I called you actually about three hours before we left and you never called back. >_>;

Anyways, it was all right. I quit Melee though. That was my last Melee event for sure.

Keitaro, did we leave one of those things that lets you use three prong stuff with a TV that doesn't have them? That's DGMavn's. D:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This was so much fun I'm glad I went to it.

Thanks for helping me out keitaro :) good stuff with the smashfest ;)

LK - LOL at your impersonation of my sheik LOL I wish I could record it >_> good games at Keitaro's your still really ridiculous I thought brawl woulda made you worse by now :laugh:.

Sensei - LMAO at your CF your ridiculous man thanks for teaming with me we should team again it was mad fun.

Good luck at the Tunes bi-weekly

JFox

Smash Hero
I def caught a cold in that basement last night :(

Keitaro you still owe me 4 dollars for the pizza, cuz it went over the amount you gave to Cheezit.

This was fun, my peach is learning a lot. I hate that my fox is still better, but Peach will get better soon, I promise.

Keitaro

Singles!!

1st split: Tec0
1st split: HBK
1st split: Sensei
1st split: Lord Knight
5: Cheezit
5: Eazy
7: Keitaro
7: Inui
9: Atomsk
9: Sneak
13: JFox

Doubles!!

1st tie: Sensei & Tec0
1st tie: HBK & Sneak
3: Lord Knight & Inui
4: Cheezit & JFox
5: Flip'n Team
5: Trippin off Keit n E (Keitaro Eazy)
7: Atomsk & Random Smasher
Anyways, it was all right. I quit Melee though. That was my last Melee event for sure.

This is why, lol!!

I def caught a cold in that basement last night :(

Keitaro you still owe me 4 dollars for the pizza, cuz it went over the amount you gave to Cheezit.
GET THE **** OUTTA MY HOUSE!! :laugh:

Good times :D

Thanks everyone for coming, had a really great time and a bunch of practice. Used ya'll *****, lol!! I'll do it again someday, hopefully this summer again.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Nah Sensei and Tec0 beat us out in grand finals of teams. Might wanna change the tie...or at least put their names above ours...lol

Good **** in teams though sneak...lol we shoulda done that spacies team at pound.
Tec0 counters me cuz he beat me in teams and singles.lol had mad fun on FD although it was Marth Sheik

And guess you didnt get enough people beer keitaro cuz they still beasted yesterday. And finding your house is mad hard.

Had fun chilling witheveryone as usual. Ill probly c u all at the biweekly, except for inui cuz this was his last melee evnt. Poor thing, stop letting fox and falco tear you a new one in teams

Edit-dnt wrry Eazy, ima teach you how to play falco one day

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
brawl johns ftl.... i never heard so many johns in my life it was sickening. inui gets his *** ***** and quits melee forever... terrible. u act like ur the only 1 who hasnt played melee in forever. anyways i had fun falcon is too fun to play lol ima play falcon in singles tourneys from now on unless really really want to win that badly lol. hbk is too good he did all the work in teams

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, did I leave DGMavn's thing there? I can't find it here. The only other place I can think of is LK's car.

brawl johns ftl.... i never heard so many johns in my life it was sickening. inui gets his *** ***** and quits melee forever... terrible. u act like ur the only 1 who hasnt played melee in forever.
So? When I actually played, I was able to beat the people that won. I could have had 1st if this were 4 months ago. Whatever. I don't care about Melee anymore.

Keitaro

I'm sorry, yeah, you did leave DGMavn's thing here. I'll have it at the Tunes biweekly and can give it to someone there. Let me know what you wanna do.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I don't see the hardcore Melee-only people anymore, dude. I guess you can give it to someone you know will attend a Brawl event.

Magus420

Smash Master
So? When I actually played, I was able to beat the people that won. I could have had 1st if this were 4 months ago. Whatever. I don't care about Melee anymore because I did bad here and have been doing well in Brawl recently. Had I instead placed poorly last week in Brawl and done well here I'd be saying f*** Brawl singles they're gay, I feel like playing some Melee, just like I did back when I wasn't doing so hot in Brawl last month or so.
No Johnathan J. Johnsons.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i can see if this was 4 months ago but it wasn't, a john is a john either way u still lost. just accept it and dont act like a fat chick and not play melee anymore just because of that

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Nah Sensei and Tec0 beat us out in grand finals of teams. Might wanna change the tie...or at least put their names above ours...lol

Good **** in teams though sneak...lol we shoulda done that spacies team at pound.
Tec0 counters me cuz he beat me in teams and singles.lol had mad fun on FD although it was Marth Sheik

And guess you didnt get enough people beer keitaro cuz they still beasted yesterday. And finding your house is mad hard.

Had fun chilling witheveryone as usual. Ill probly c u all at the biweekly, except for inui cuz this was his last melee evnt. Poor thing, stop letting fox and falco tear you a new one in teams

Edit-dnt wrry Eazy, ima teach you how to play falco one day
LOL I definitely don't counter you LMAO.

Good sh*t though you straight beasted in everything ;). You and Sneak make an awesome team you both cover for each other pretty sick man.

And that last match on FD was crazy your fox is mad good I just happen to know how to fight fox/falco with sheik... sorta.

And me and sensei definitely lost the first set to you guys :laugh:.

Lets all laugh at cheezit who counterpicked mute city on me game two and I picked peach and three stocked him :laugh:.

Inui getting ***** was pretty funny to watch :laugh:.

Flip'n and group - Yo talk to me on AIM if you wanna play melee/brawl man you guys were not bad at all, you guys probably need a bit more experience but you guys were all really good.

sneak - It was mad cool chillin with you again man I hope work doesn't **** you so we can chill out again and play or whatever ;).

EDIT: HBK - :( you forgot that you won't see me at the bi-weekly :(:(:(

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Keit - I'll probably be at CoT III. I signed up to bring my entire setup on Sunday, so if you're going to the BAAAAAWL half, you can just bring it then.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keit - I'll probably be at CoT III. I signed up to bring my entire setup on Sunday, so if you're going to the BAAAAAWL half, you can just bring it then.
Want me to get your TV down there? I'm pretty sure I'll be having my friend Dave take me and Atomsk there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Apparently I'm going to my best friend's house tonight and he lives 6 hours away.

lol

If you want to get your TV this week while I'm gone, just give me a call and I'll have my dad open the door for you.

Top Bottom