• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keeping a detailed list of the Brawlers on SWF: Does anyone else do this?

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1067]Keeping a detailed list of the Brawlers on SWF: Does anyone else do this?[/drupal]

I keep a detailed list of the Brawlers that I've fought or added to my Brawl List from SWF in a notepad file.

Detailed meaning, SWF Name, Brawl Name, In-game Brawl Name, Brawl FC Number, what dates that I fought them on, if I beat them or not, if they are better than me or not, if they are honorable fighters (Nice/polite), what characters they play and main, their weaknesses, other information about them (Notes), and which tournaments I've been in with them. (Although sometimes I don't keep track of the tournament information as orderly as I do the actual Brawler's info)

Does anyone else do this?

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Friends lists also have a strict limit of 64.
Correct! And you can't write down notes about them to practice up on!
(Like I wrote down that you are really good at Toon Link, and I need to practice a lot to be able to maybe be able to beat you. xD Fun matches Ugg! ^_^ )

Top Bottom