• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kawaii Bunny~ Ice Climbers Videos (Oh yeah, rate my Ice Climbers)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I use the c-stick for everything, except for charging smashes. o:
Even charging UpSmash while the opponent is grabbed? Other than that, I don't see how you could do it.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Hiiiiiiii Bunny!!!

I'm thrilled that everyone's loving the videos!
If you don't exemplify perfection with the Ice Climbers, I don't think anyone does.
It was my pleasure recording those vids for ya. ;)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hiiiiiiii Bunny!!!

I'm thrilled that everyone's loving the videos. I know I did too as I was recording them for ya. ;)
Thanks again for recording them. X)

And I'm glad everyone's enjoying them too. I do feel like a moocher though. D:

Miller

Smash Lord
Bunnahhhhhh, you remind me of me :O
Your play style is rediculously like mine :)
Keep it up, if you do, you can be hax one day ^_^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bunnahhhhhh, you remind me of me :O
Your play style is rediculously like mine :)
Keep it up, if you do, you can be hax one day ^_^
Wow, thanks. @__@

That's quite the compliment. I'll be sure to keep up the good work. :3

LinkinParkmetre

Smash Cadet
You are playing for the win... not for the beauty.
Your level actually is really good, but ALL you game is based on the d throw spike ice lock. I saw that you didn't succeed to charge a smash when you grab someone, i'll give you a tip: do a f throw or d throw then grab, then charge smash, you'll have more time to charge it first, and the animation of back z of nana is longer, plus the time when the opponent goes into your smash, and you'll be able to finish easier like that (i hope that you understood me, my english is very very bad).

Anyway, i liked the way you edgeguarded the pit, this was so cool :D

Now that you can win easily (making 0 to death), TRY to insert beauty in your game.

Anyway, great vids

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Your level actually is really good, but ALL you game is based on the d throw spike ice lock. I saw that you didn't succeed to charge a smash when you grab someone, i'll give you a tip: do a f throw or d throw then grab, then charge smash, you'll have more time to charge it first, and the animation of back z of nana is longer, plus the time when the opponent goes into your smash, and you'll be able to finish easier like that (i hope that you understood me, my english is very very bad).

Now that you can win easily (making 0 to death), TRY to insert beauty in your game.

Anyway, great vids
Ice Climbers are a pretty "down and dirty" character. No fancy sliding around and tricks. Beauty doesn't matter much to them. ^^;

And I know how to do that. I don't do it very much though. If I don't have to fully charge an UpSmash to kill, I don't see a point in risking messing up a chaingrab because the opponent is harder to catch at higher percentages.

And thank you PLUR. I'll make sure to watch out for that sneaky Millar. ;3

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

Anyway, great vids
you're in the IC finder now. tell me what you want added.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
9.4/10.0. (: Very good ICs.

And in my opinion, the f-throw -> charged up smash and the spike kills are kinda getting old... and there are more Ice Climber kills ya know. ;) Like b-throw then quickly do a charged f-smash or f-throw to Nana and then charged f-smash (replacing u-smash for this)?

B-throw to a shorthop f-air is an insanely kill too.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
9.4/10.0. (: Very good ICs.

And in my opinion, the f-throw -> charged up smash and the spike kills are kinda getting old... and there are more Ice Climber kills ya know. ;) Like b-throw then quickly do a charged f-smash or f-throw to Nana and then charged f-smash (replacing u-smash for this)?

B-throw to a shorthop f-air is an insanely kill too.
I kill with mostly all of their kill moves. o_o If they're over 100%, and I have them grabbed, I'm gonna UpSmash them because it kills the earliest. If they leave themselves vulnerable, I'll do a quick FSmash for a kill. I used BAir too in one of them I think.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
You know you guys are judging the MK rather harshly, it may of just been a bad match, plus online is not a true indication of ones skill. That being said, Good Work Bun =3 (I can sympathize with the MK, I have had some bad matches of mine put up, which makes me look noobish, but luckily for every bad match they have over me, I have a bad match over them to counter that =P....just as soon as I find someone to put them up.....wait what were we talking about....)

Umm.....would anyone care for some Snow Cones =D (Opens Snow Cone shop in video thread)

smaci92

Smash Lord
nice IC's bunny! I actually learned a few things from you...I keep playing IC's on and off...I think i'll start getting more serious with them after seeing your vids

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
nice IC's bunny! I actually learned a few things from you...I keep playing IC's on and off...I think i'll start getting more serious with them after seeing your vids
Wow, thank you. They're probably the most fun character to me. If you need some help, just ask. ;3

smaci92

Smash Lord
Wow, thank you. They're probably the most fun character to me. If you need some help, just ask. ;3
i used to just play them for fun lol...but now I want to get better and more serious with them...sure I'll ask you if I need help. I'll add you as a friend so I can reach you easier. also, I made a question and answer thread so there won't be as many threads with just 1 question on here...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i used to just play them for fun lol...but now I want to get better and more serious with them...sure I'll ask you if I need help. I'll add you as a friend so I can reach you easier. also, I made a question and answer thread so there won't be as many threads with just 1 question on here...
you are now added to the IC Finder. if you want to add/change any info then just tell me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thank you.

And also, Ice Climbers dittos </3

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Fair is a good move, and you only used it for CG's and Spikes (which I know are the best uses) but it is good to hit charachters who jump around a lot. (Charachters with good ariels and nothing else.)

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I laughed at the chaingrab to deaths, but I know if i were fighting you i'd probably be in that situation pretty quickly xD. Your great with ICs, and I didn't know the could get vertical height like that during the Metaknight video. What do you do, mash B? Is it momentum based or you just need raw button mashing power >=3?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ALiAsVee~ Yup. You have to mash B really fast. =3

Fino~You're smart. ;3

Ussi~ Haha, don't worry, this weekend I'm gonna be using him again. I feel like a neglectful parent. D:

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
ALiAsVee~ Yup. You have to mash B really fast. =3

Fino~You're smart. ;3

Ussi~ Haha, don't worry, this weekend I'm gonna be using him again. I feel like a neglectful parent. D:
Yeah, uh...have you played with them in Melee too?

...anyways, I can only vid on weekends so like, I can compare.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
No wonder I cant go high... No tmashing B enough. D:
Havent watched the vids, but I will soon Bunny. :3 Apparently theyre good vids. :o

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
i only watched your first vid of ic vs marth and did you change your controls for your chain grabs?
they were like.. perfect

Top Bottom