• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Katarina

LaCubanaLoca

Smash Rookie
So yea a friend was telling me that there are apparently a lot of smash players in my area. I'm not too active on smashboards, but if you do know me it's probably as Katarina from AIB. So anyway I live on the east coast on a little island called Satellite beach. Let me know if there are any players around me, it would be cool to play together sometime or even just carpool to tournaments together. I have been to two Gigz tournaments. That one girl with the Yoshi shirt, or the one you kept shouting "RANDOM GIRL!" Yea.. that would be me, anyway HAVE A GREAT DAY!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Umm social thread much?

And I LOVE Satellite Beach! Such a nice place to be! Too bad the only inhabitants are the elderly xD.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So yea a friend was telling me that there are apparently a lot of smash players in my area. I'm not too active on smashboards, but if you do know me it's probably as Katarina from AIB. So anyway I live on the east coast on a little island called Satellite beach. Let me know if there are any players around me, it would be cool to play together sometime or even just carpool to tournaments together. I have been to two Gigz tournaments. That one girl with the Yoshi shirt, or the one you kept shouting "RANDOM GIRL!" Yea.. that would be me, anyway HAVE A GREAT DAY!
That one girl with the Yoshi shirt
Oshi-, I remember you LOL

LaCubanaLoca

Smash Rookie
Yea I wasn't sure at all where to post this. I just looked for my region and figured this was the place. Anyway I SUCK at forums, so feel free to move it where ever it needs to be.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm, I don't seem to know you. I would have definitely noticed your Yoshi shirt, so I suppose we haven't been to the same tournaments. :(

And yeah, social board move, please.

:069:

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
You know. Your name reminds me too much of a certain catastrophic natural disaster hurricane that hit my hometown in 2004 for me to really like you. Weird huh?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No no no no no. That was Hurricane Katrina. Her name is Katarina. There's a difference.

:069:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Seems like someone here missed the February gigs.
Thanks for pointing that out. I should've put there was no February gigs for Brawl LOL

Edit: If I recall correctly, Gigs didn't have a tourny for either game that month. There was no tourny for Feb 7, and Florida Gaming was planned for Feb 14 until they realized it was Valentine's Day. They moved it to Feb 28. Also, Wato 5 was on Feb 21.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
LaCubana Loca...Katarina xD

I just went to downtown saint petes Salsa, Merengue(idk how to spell this), and Bachata weekly dancing party... I love being hispanic an being able to dance.

Alot of cubanos down here to, but its a beautiful mix of everyone, from columbia to mexico, all the islands, xD. I love it.

But Im thinkin hard, i dont remember seeing a hispanic girl in a yoshi shirt...Ugh, I usually remember every girl to be honest because its a place full of sweaty gamers and Boom! Lady Legion, than Virgs Gf...tahn Rxs girl Amber...an so on. I cant remember

Im sure you can get a ride or car pool going all these guys wouldnt mind having a feminine presence in there car or somthin xD.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Omg satelite beach is like in between everyone.

Their a whole slew of smashers but its like your Monkey in the middle an no1 is throwin the ball. All i know is Orlando is like 40 min away? or 1hour? i bet if you hold a smashfest people will go I guess...Idk but my area is mega lazy

PolMex23

Smash Champion
xD lol dude...ugh. I wanna live in Orlando so many cool peeps up there. You close right?

ahahaha my game slippin o.0 fool never =). Man, u goin to be at gigs next week?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I live 50 minutes from Orlando, sadly. Only smashers near me are Wato and my crew.

I'ma try to go to gigs. I'm uncertain about it right now. Plus I can only go if my ride goes.

LaCubanaLoca

Smash Rookie
Yeah you were there on January 31.

Pretty sure there was no February Gigs, I recall them doing one in March, and February had Florida Gaming on the 28th.
I remember I couldn't go to any tourneys in January because I was super busy working at the restaurant. So maybe it was March, I don't even remember anymore. I just remember that it was freaking cold that night, and I got so freaking sick the next day. Gah i don't remember anymore D:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I remember I couldn't go to any tourneys in January because I was super busy working at the restaurant. So maybe it was March, I don't even remember anymore. I just remember that it was freaking cold that night, and I got so freaking sick the next day. Gah i don't remember anymore D:
It was January Gigs, that was the last time StaFu went to a tournament that's not called Florida Gaming.

LaCubanaLoca

Smash Rookie
it probably was in January then. I remember a TON of kids there compare to the last one i went to. I had to leave at like 7pm, so only played one match against a kid that goes by "lizard" or something like that. He played as Ness then DK.

LaCubanaLoca

Smash Rookie
I'm more active with Brawl, but I do play melee. I would probably play melee a lot more if I had people to play with.

Top Bottom