• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karajan's Trip to Japan 2014-02

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
japan was cool

Last edited:

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Really nice thread!
But i can't help but wonder, can you record some stuff? At least with a CAM...
We don't have much access to *** Videos, i'ne never seen this JSNAKE guy, and others...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good stuff. Fun to read.

Yoshi's combos on Kirby aren't any different in J version though. Habanero is just good at the match up and you guys aren't. Pwn.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
2 recording options: cell phone, or I can skype with someone and they can screen capture or livestream or whatever

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Ruoka isn't the best falcon. Neither is Sin
The best falcon in Japan is most likely an online player that uses a PS2 controller.
i am digging this mystery you were doing by not revealing names

even omitting ruoka? from the besties list translation

tell j-snake we did a framedisplay thing for the u version. make sure to thank him too

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
yeah they changed their minds. I didn't put Ruoka there because after talking to him he doesn't think he is the best. I am going to try to find out more about this ps2 player Monday.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Anyone going to be around in 7 hours to record or stream a skype chat? I'll be playing with JSNAKE and KATTSUN, a samus player

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I recorded 2 hours of video

8 GB file, gonna take 7 hours to upload so I'll upload it when I am at work in 2 days

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
On Twitch, you can't type flying red underscores to mimic Fox Lasers. nicovideo 1 Twitch 0

Last edited:
Top Bottom