• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kant Smash Unough(KSU),GA, 4/1

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
So, me and some friends are going to attempt to hold a tourny at kennesaw state university, and I want lots of people to come....

1000 Chastain Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA

but seriously, we could have it like anytime...if that date sucks

Rules: 4 stock 2/3 with 3/5 for finals and double elimination
You guys know the levels too.

marth85

Smash Rookie
sounds good, im in as long as we can get everything up and running, that will be awesome, :) and so close to home too.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
**** spring break thats kind of far away from now isnt it? well ill try to make it any more tournaments tho in the next month or so?

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
teams are 5 per person and singles are 5 too, so it makes sense. And i'll see if I can get some tournaments earlier than spring break too(it is far off)

Sentenal

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity, what day during spring break?

And I'd go for the $5 singles, and $10 teams.

This thing might actually make Marty come to the student center once this semester -_-

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Yeah I dont know if I will be in town for spring break. I would sugesst having it right at the beginning or right at the end. If I am in town I will look into this.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yeah so date? btw unless rock and qdzs are already here i dont think they should come. I know there are two big tournies in one month in ATL comming up. SAVII and fc6 maybe. But yeah I would suggest that if you guys are going to come to tournies do those two. Not this KSU tourny. But thats just me. Anway lets get a date for this so I can think about going. BTW dont have it on a day the wes is having a biweekly that would be stupid.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Tournament close To MERC huh?
Im all the way down for that.
I Need to win Tournament anyway!

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
So, it's going to be April 1st unless it conflicts with other tournaments or smashing events.
From like 12- uh...whenever you want to leave or whatever time we get kicked out.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, i'm probably going to come, but could you guys please post some official rules and prize giveouts and etc. See smash aid VII bi - weekly thread for rules, you can copy and paste the basic rules if you want, just give the bi-weekly thread credit =)

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I do I do. maybe bobby Wes blake and I can get together like friday? IDK I hope so.

Clohn

Smash Rookie
Well if you guys want to practice at my place, its open. I got a nice 55" tv with surround sound and a spare 27" tv.

Top Bottom