• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the best part is the berenstein (or however you spell that) bears "GET IN A FIGHT" in the bg

the plan is that if we finish the tourney at the venue on the 29th we don't have to go to massives to finish it, but I assume the OoS meleers will end up going there anyway.

anyway I wanna talk to you guys tomorrow about setups/who's going so see ya there.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Swagger- if you're in lawrence our car usually leaves around 5 or 6, depending on who is drivin and how much jace slows us all down. Can we do a head count for Lawrence? I feel like we are approaching the realm of needing two cars. Me, Jace, swagger, dmac, z will be 5, pretty much anyone else needs to coordinate another ride or drive themselves, we can split it up somehow if necessary for sure.

Also, swagger, will you drive? Otherwise it's going to have to be one of the birthday boys.

:phone:

rpotts

Smash Lord
dmac and I will both be turning a ripe old 42 on the 16th (midnight tonight) and pyroty will be turning 12 on the 17th.

Edited out the auto capitalization of the d in dmac cause I care.

dmac

Smash Champion
i prefer D-Mac now(jk)

so meet up at X? i moved back in with my parents (temporarily... i hope), so thats not a good meetup spot

dmac

Smash Champion
so much fun stuff last night, all the bday boys loved it

thanks for putting up with an ultra hammered dude(new guys especially, its not usually like that...)

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Anyone interested in coming to olathe for friday smash? I can't go saturday, have to take my girlfriend to homecoming (the *****)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I went to my homecomings/courtwarmings/proms. They were kind of fun.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Probably around 5 I would guess, or whenever dudes wanna come over. Very doubtful there will be more than like 2 other people besides me max. For some reason the Olathe North scene is not very developed.

Top Bottom