• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Matchmaking

Zorabotic

Smash Rookie
Could anyone help me improve by consistently playing with me? I only use Link. lol I don't refuse to use pika/fox/high tiers/any other, because they're high tier or anything. I simply don't have fun playing them.

Oh, and I prefer someone who is GOOD with Link, whether you use him when we play or not. Every one likes him, but 90% of good smashers suck with him. lol

Edit: My AIM username is Zorabotic@gmail.com

:phone:

M!nt

Smash Champion
90% of good smashers suck with him
90% of good smashers huh
no but seriously theres plenty of good links online and usually most noobs think hes horrible so they don't play with him.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Uh, I think it's quite the opposite. Everyone flocks to Link because he's AWESOME. They might play Link a lot, but it doesn't mean they're actually good with him.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Im down to play some games. If anyone wants to play hit me up sun - thurs 230am to 5am pst. Also can play weekends sometimes.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Hey I want to play you guys more

Feel free to call me out anytime im on kaillera for some games. Most times im on there I usually scan through the list and see if there's anyone I want to play.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh BTW I don't think I've ever said this but if someone ever plays me in friendlies they can request any match-up on any legal stage and I will comply. No exceptions. We can also play with items too if you want.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Oh BTW I don't think I've ever said this but if someone ever plays me in friendlies they can request any match-up on any legal stage and I will comply. No exceptions. We can also play with items too if you want.
you sound like bear from europe.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
just played peek about 15 times.
just lost to peek about 15 times.

i will beat you peek!
it will happen!

Zell~D

Smash Cadet
If anyone would care to p2p give me a heads up..1-2 frames only any lower and it defeats the purpose

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
items isn't the worst thing in the world if you turn off the worst of the lot. You should at least know how to use them with some proficiency.
Kero what name are you on kaillerra, I wanna play more of you guys more often to see where I'm at. I gotta get on Galaxy more but I really just feel like i miss console while I'm on :/

The Star King

Smash Hero
Who said items were the worst thing in the world? Far from it, I actually really enjoy the occasional item match.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
playying all swords, verry high, on highrule is one of my favorite things to do out of the entire game. love items.

Jimmy joe. im under something different eachtime. lol. i havent gone under kero since my match against the the bovine ahah. ill start going under kerokeroppi more:)

id love to play you!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i dont think soo. if you go under "jimmyjoe" i would have rememberd.
i go under crazzy *** things man. litterally different every time i sign in.
ive gone under "sylar" twice. and i think thats the only time ive doubled up on names.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
i go under 'Jimmy Joe' sometimes with some clan **** in front or behind my name if people ask me to be in their clan. I like the idea of kaillera clans but it never amounts to much. Maybe we should start a smashboards clan..

Battlecow

Play to Win
GGs duderino

I'm gonna come up to NY one of these days

Or you could come to champaign, the true center of the smash world

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Was gonna lie but it's not my style: I knew it was in the Midwest due to that 9ping you got going on galaxy, but I had to Google Champaign to know where it is. That being said I'm definitely not above ridiculously long journies for smash's sake.
Alas, I'm sure we'll play on console sometime. Which brings me to another point, how do those KB skillz translate?

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Not at all, lol. It took me a good few months to get into remotely decent shape on controller, and I don't think I 've yet got back to where I was before making the switch. My KB skillz have prolly atrophied to hell tho, so there's no chance of switching back.

I still use KB for SUPER SMASH FLASH 2, though, which I happen to be the best in the world at.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Not at all, lol. It took me a good few months to get into remotely decent shape on controller, and I don't think I 've yet got back to where I was before making the switch. My KB skillz have prolly atrophied to hell tho, so there's no chance of switching back.

I still use KB for SUPER SMASH FLASH 2, though, which I happen to be the best in the world at.
wow i didn't even know stuff like that existed. Is it actually decent?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, the first one was done by one guy in a week, the SSF 2 actually has a team of people. It's good. It's still in development (V 0.8) but it has its own BR and stuff. I'm way ahead of their metagame tho.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I remember Smash Flash being **** but I'm tempted to get good just to trash Battlecow but it probably doesn't have online so it will be reduced to ****-talking online unless we ever meet in t3h RL in which case we have other stuff to do anyways

Battlecow

Play to Win
I remember Smash Flash being **** but I'm tempted to get good just to trash Battlecow but it probably doesn't have online so it will be reduced to ****-talking online unless we ever meet in t3h RL in which case we have other stuff to do anyways
Dude you don't understand

You think that because I'm mediocre at 64 I'll be mediocre at SSF2

It's an entirely different skill set. You would get *****. Forever. Period. And I think it will have online in the final version.

Only thing I'm better at than SSF2 is like scrabble

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i will beat everyone at scrabble and/or monopoly.

it's fun because you can play them online and lag doesn't matter much.

only thing i'm better at than scrabble is like worms or basketball. probably worms.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
when i saw people talking about playing at apex i was more disappointed that i couldn't go to play basketball with you guys than play smash lol.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm prii good at basketball, and I know ballin' takes names.

Scrabble online doesn't work 'cause *****es can look up words and ****, real talk.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i'm going to guess you're the tall lanky center of the team? real men play point guard.

and you're right, that's why it'd be good to play someone i know like you and we can go by the honour system.

Top Bottom