• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Matchmaking

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm like a shooting guard/forward

Depending on our team's height

I get the feeling that y'all are pretty short, I might have to play forward

aiight @ scrabble

Is there a way to play for free?

And none of this words with friends ****

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Was thinking of you for the team battlecow cause I knew you was a langsta, if you actually play well that's the icing. I also kind of assumed ballin' played.
Clubbadubba's aim name has Bball in it.
and KnitePhox has been talking bout playing ball.
Australians can't actually be decent ballas. Prove me wrong ciaza

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm OK

I started on varsity last year

But my school is hella small

We'll see when we meet up, I might have to ride dat bench.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
mate i am so pumped to play with you guys. real talk: i am 6'0 but a point guard because i have that SPEED (100m < 13s). fast breaks all day err' day. we're trying to come up for an american major sometime this year so we'll probs play then?

wouldn't have a clue about playing you in scrabble bcow, i only use this quadplex site that connects me to a random opponent. most other sites tend to make you pay to be a member before playing anyone.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, everyone should come to the CHAMPAIGN tourney that I'll be hosting sometime in the next 6 months.

Real talk, Champaign rocks for tourneys because (same reasons the melee peeps have SMYM here)

-It's in the middle of everything

-We have like 1 really good smasher, 3 good smashers, 5 OK smashers, and ****loads of noobs from the U of I who'll contribute to the pot if we advertise

-The women of champaign are hotter than the women of any other city, and they're impressed by antique Fighting-games prowess.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
all i do in basketball is play DEFENSE. Well that's what I used to do in HS, now I'm lazy and just go for steals and blocks.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
i will beat everyone at scrabble and/or monopoly.

it's fun because you can play them online and lag doesn't matter much.

only thing i'm better at than scrabble is like worms or basketball. probably worms.
australian basketball eh? not saying you're auto terrible but i'm sure the level of competition is lower.

I'm prii good at basketball, and I know ballin' takes names.

Scrabble online doesn't work 'cause *****es can look up words and ****, real talk.
just based on my ocular assessment I think I could take you, though if you start on varsity maybe you got some insane skillz (I rode the bench LOL). I kinda suck now due to less practice but I'm still decent overall.

Yo, everyone should come to the CHAMPAIGN tourney that I'll be hosting sometime in the next 6 months.

Real talk, Champaign rocks for tourneys because (same reasons the melee peeps have SMYM here)

-It's in the middle of everything

-We have like 1 really good smasher, 3 good smashers, 5 OK smashers, and ****loads of noobs from the U of I who'll contribute to the pot if we advertise

-The women of champaign are hotter than the women of any other city, and they're impressed by antique Fighting-games prowess.
I might be down. better not be lying about the womenz though haha

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm totally lying about the womenz

Also you could prolly take me, there are 30 guys in a class at my school, so basically I was in the top 5 out of 60 nerds.

Plus I haven't played in a year, RUST JOHNS.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I have a league game on monday actually. Clubba you might have to bust out those defensive skillz if you're still in town as we are usually short a couple guys cause of their sandy vaJOHNas

Battlecow

Play to Win
Who's the "really good smasher" of Champaigne? Never heard of him. Battlecow, why don't you play him more offline?

:phone:
You've never heard of Firo?

I play him a fair bit, although he's so freaking busy with CS stuff that it doesn't go down as often as it should.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I have a league game on monday actually. Clubba you might have to bust out those defensive skillz if you're still in town as we are usually short a couple guys cause of their sandy vaJOHNas
I'll prolly be outta town by then unfortunately, but we'll see. I'll play if I'm there for sure.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Arrange a basketball game with Melee/Brawl communities at Apex

Do it

Make a call-out thread in Melee/Brawl Discussion

firo

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm pretty busy with school work so unfortunately we don't get to play too often. Touring the Battlecow household however was quite an experience. Your parents did not seem too taken with me haha.

Also maybe if battlecow got a little BETTER and stopped with basic falcon uair combos on console, playing him wouldn't be an exercise in futility :p

And Sangoku, I'm actually from New York, but I attend school at the U of I. I will also be spending this summer in Chicago.

And melee-basketball? Is this the new chessboxing?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
roughly 5' 11.8" even(+/- .1")
~200lbs
used to play "***-gaball" with fouls everywhere. being honest i would not play that again unless it was an indoor court.

can't dunk but good from the paint (who isn't/standard kirby player LOL), not the best at windy outdoor 3's though i will crossover EVERYTHING that exists while being out of shape, discussing any subject and breaking ankles. southside chicago ball get the **** at me *****es

cause of their sandy vaJOHNas
just really read that LOL

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, I'm pretty busy with school work so unfortunately we don't get to play too often. Touring the Battlecow household however was quite an experience. Your parents did not seem too taken with me haha.

Also maybe if battlecow got a little BETTER and stopped with basic falcon uair combos on console, playing him wouldn't be an exercise in futility :p
There is truth here.

Not like you have anyone better to play on console tho

The Star King

Smash Hero
We also got MarioReincarnate and thegreginator I think

gg no re

And lol @ saying 12 states ***** 2, that just says it all. Goodfight

The Star King

Smash Hero
MR still plays from time to time. I saw him like a couple of weeks ago. You need five players kid

The Star King

Smash Hero
I heard Chu Dat is good at 64 too but he doesn't play online

But yeah ask any bystander from neither region and they'll say we'll win. megapwn

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol. Bovine, Gio told me all about your relationship. Hes really funny lol, i liked him alot! hahahahah. not bad at smash either.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Is he serious about how much he hates me or not?

I have no idea lol, seems like one of those guys made for real life and not the internet.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ahahahahha not at all! he was trolling harddd. we were talking about you and it pretty much went down like this:
"dude, everytime i talk to battlecow its the funniest thing."
"aha, yeah? how so"
"well i allways talk soo much **** and say how much better i am than he is and he gets so angry. its halarious"
"ahahahah that is pretty damn funny"
"yeah, its really funny! i allways am starting **** and he gettts so pissssssed. i dont really dislike him or anything, i just think its halarious ****ing with him ahaha."

i dont remeber exactly how it went, so if somethings seem incorrect in what i just said^^ than im sure i messed up, i dont think he lied to me or anything.
he deffinitelly doesent hate you at all though.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
MI/IL ***** MD/VA

MR is retired, switch in thegreginator and we still win
Absolutely false.

StarKing, I know you're just a wee lad at 17 but we definitely need to play console some time, especially now that you're actually starting to learn how to use a controller lol. If you can ever arrange to make it up to Georgetown in DC, we are organizing a big school-wide tourney. There are some apprentices I've taken on here who are surprisingly good for never having played online.

Who else is in the MD/DC/VA area? Should we start a thread for local players to get together? I feel like there are pockets of unknown but skilled smash players out there who don't go online or on smashboards

NTA

Smash Lord
[01/10/12: 16:25:24] <Battlecow> 1v1 smash, reasonably good players please

[16:38] Smash64 North America!: tacos says:
funny

battlecow

stopped trying

after everymatch

i played him

rofl

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Absolutely false.

StarKing, I know you're just a wee lad at 17 but we definitely need to play console some time, especially now that you're actually starting to learn how to use a controller lol. If you can ever arrange to make it up to Georgetown in DC, we are organizing a big school-wide tourney. There are some apprentices I've taken on here who are surprisingly good for never having played online.

Who else is in the MD/DC/VA area? Should we start a thread for local players to get together? I feel like there are pockets of unknown but skilled smash players out there who don't go online or on smashboards
damn i didn't know you were at Georgetown, woulda tried to play with you over break. Me and A$ played lots and SK came once too. I am gonna try to get a job in the DMV after my last semester of school coming up, maybe we can play console sometime. Also put up that info about GT tourney when the time comes I might make the trip.

brsisko

Smash Rookie
hey guys, I'm pretty good and I just moved to the dc area. actually, i just got my adaptoid so I'm looking to use it online for the first time. anyone looking to play online tonight or in person this weekend? hit me up.

DMoogle

A$
hey guys, I'm pretty good and I just moved to the dc area. actually, i just got my adaptoid so I'm looking to use it online for the first time. anyone looking to play online tonight or in person this weekend? hit me up.
Yay, more D.C. folks. I'm at JMU until spring/summer breaks, but I'm in Fairfax, VA then. Are you actually in D.C., or in the surrounding area? We should do some console matches on my breaks.

brsisko

Smash Rookie
I'm actually in DC. Console match would be fun. Do you know anyone who still plays online (or lives in DC to play console)? I'm looking to get my timing back since I havent played in a few months.

Top Bottom