• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
IM ALREADY VOTING FOR MY MAN KING K ROOL NO DOUBT we are the biggest character vote community in the smashboards forums so ALL OF US MUST VOTE FOR OUR KING!!!! HE SHALL GET IN! OMG SO HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Rattle-Kalimba

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys, this will be our last change to get KKR in this game. I also voted for him. He must get in and I hope, man I really hope that it will be him. But most people will vote for Ridley. I'm quite sure about it.

Jeez, I hope it will be not another Pokémon- or FE-Character or even such a joke character. What, if the people make stupid requests like, o, I don't know, Pichu, Baby Rosalina or Dr. Luigi.
I hope not.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
This direct was a heap of good news for us! We now have an effective way to get our message across to Nintendo, and DK64!

showmeyourmoves54

Smash Cadet
NNID
MTGBIGGZ
Now that Lucas is confirmed, K.Rool will now have an easier time getting in, since he is next up for most
requested

I had just sent my ballot, I tried to be as formal (like in a interview) as possible
in order to make it seem legit........until the end where it says "LONG LIVE THE KING!!!"

Last edited:

Welshy91

Smash Ace
If there has ever been a time to be an over-zealous fanboy, this is the time. I've already threatened going all out Jim Crow on my friends if they don't vote for King K. Rool.

Last edited:

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Screw K. Rool. It's for Shaq to bring back the FU!

But yeah, here's what I put. Character counted to be sure.
As it stands King K. Rool is probably my favourite Nintendo villain as I've gained a lot enjoyment and appreciation for him over the years. He's demonstrated a lot of varied abilities as Donkey Kong's most prominent and relentless foe that could make him a unique and versatile fighter (especially for a heavyweight) and his wild and crazed personality can bring a lot to the role too. I believe he can be a fun force to be reckoned with if unleashed in Smash.
I had to put it in via the US one cause the UK is giving be a dead response. (I'm not allowed here/permissions whatever.)

Rattle-Kalimba

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys, this will be our last change to get KKR in this game. I also voted for him. He must get in and I hope, man I really hope that it will be him. But most people will vote for Ridley. I'm quite sure about it.

Jeez, I hope it will be not another Pokémon- or FE-Character or even such a joke character. What, if the people make stupid requests like, o, I don't know, Pichu, Baby Rosalina or Dr. Luigi.
I hope not.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Just voted for King K.Rool and we're getting DK64 on the 16th it's a good day to be K.Rool fans. LONG LIVE THE KREMLING KING!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Now that Lucas is confirmed, K.Rool will now have an easier time getting in, since he is next up for most
requested
Oh, and get this: Lucas kind of directly shoots down the bit about "characters with no futures having low priority."

He dominated fan polls and got in, point blank (maybe Brawl assets played a hand, but yeah). Let's ensure our King follows suit.

Last edited:

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Ridley may have suffered a bad fate, but K. Rool now has his chance.
VOTE FOR K. ROOL!

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Guess I was wrong about Mewtwo being the only DLC lol

Also make sure to tick female in some of your votes. There must be a reason why they gave us the gender option. Need to let them know females want K. Rool too.

Also are multiple votes from the same computer likely to count? It doesn't stop from doing it, just asks not to.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Voted:

"Not only is King K.Rool the primary antagonist of the Donkey Kong series but he's appeared in over 10 games. Anybody whose a Donkey Kong fan knows who he his from these roles. Whether he was a pirate, a king, a boxer, or a mad scientist, he was there as the leader of the infamous Kremlings that served as the main antagonist for most DK games. And from all these roles a moveset would be easy to comprise. Jetpacks, cannonballs, projectile boxing gloves, shockwave bounces, knockout gas, his boomerang crown, and Blast-O-Matic from DK64 could all be utilized. We'd love to see him return."

500 characters isn't enough to express all I wanted.

showmeyourmoves54

Smash Cadet
NNID
MTGBIGGZ
Oh, and get this: Lucas kind of directly shoots down the bit about "characters with no futures having low priority."

He dominated fan polls and got in, point blank (maybe Brawl assets played a hand, but yeah). Let's ensure our King follows suit.
and, now for the kremling wave shall begin.....LONG, LIVE THE KING!!!

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
I cast my vote for K. Rool. I'm really hoping this could be the big one. Such a rush to be a DK fan. It feels like the April Direct of last year all over again for me, which of course lead me to this site and thread. Worst comes to worst, I'm reunited with the game that introduced 3D to me again. Here's what I put for my description of the character, I felt like I could do a better job but I always suck with getting my thoughts in writing.

"King K. Rool is a fan favorite & an iconic Nintendo villain. He would have a lot of potential as a fighter and would fill a large gap from the lack of villains & DK characters in the game. He can have a very versatile moveset and would satisfy a lot of fans that are eager to await his return."

Congrats to Mewtwo and Lucas for making the cut and thanks to Sakurai and his team for letting the fans voice their suggestions for who the next fighter will be well after the game is released!

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Our King now has one last shot to make it in Smash 4. Let's use this to our advantage, Kuttthroats!

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Just posted. Maybe we will get our RANGED HEAVY character after all >:D long live the KING!!! wish they only let you post once from each IP. People are going to spam the crap out of dumb requests..smh
King K SMH.gif

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
Now I got my Lucas back, all I need is K. Rool and my perfect kharacter kollection is complete.

:4jigglypuff::lucas::4dk::4diddy:(?)

Make it happen guys :3

Rattle-Kalimba

Smash Apprentice
I hope not. I hope we will not get such stuff like Pichu or even Roy back. Or such a really dump request like Cat-Peach.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Alright guys, I think it's safe to say the K. Rool is shoe-in.

He has immense support from both the west AND Japan.
That's something not a lot of newcomers have.

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Lucas coming back and DK64 on the VC had me on the ground, gasping for air. I voted for our beloved King obviously and praying this ballot finally gives us the grand return of K. Rool!!

Top Bottom