• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah but the game still feels a lot slower on a emulator, I dunno... It just doesn't feel right for me.
Yeah it felt like there was a few frames delay, but you get used to it quickly. It's worth it for being able to have multiple savestates.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
No news (probably nothing until E3, game-wise), but the Twitter account is still steadily picking up followers. It's at 329 at the moment and is only continuing to grow.
I've been having all these dreams now of K. Rool actually being announced for SSB4 DLC, can't tell ya just how many awesome trailers of him I've seen him in for it. Don't worry, if we can get Nintendo to put back the DKC trilogy on the VC E-Shop then we can get them to put K. Rool in a new Nintendo game as well. I hope Retro is working on 2 games as we speak too, I would love to hear that one of them is a new DKCR game.

Last edited:

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that the new DKCR game came with a K. Rool Amiibo. Hopefully, E3 or even Mewtwo's DLC reveal will bring some good news for our King!

No news (probably nothing until E3, game-wise), but the Twitter account is still steadily picking up followers. It's at 329 at the moment and is only continuing to grow.
i just remembered that i have a twitter account....make that 330 followers.
man there was alot of awesome fanart there that i was missing out on.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Should K.Rool use his claws in battle similary to say, Wolf and Charizard or should he use more punches like Bowser? I sort of like the idea of both, but I also really want him to use his weight in his attacks. Belly flop D Air is also a must, and it should be a straight spike to. No mercy. A belly bouncing attack is also something I'd like, and of course a crocodile death roll.

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Here's an interesting theory from somebody on NeoGAF. Granted, many of us have proposed similar theories.

I want to believe.
And I'm currently playing DKC 1. Finally glad to have both of Rare's DK trilogies on the VC.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Should K.Rool use his claws in battle similary to say, Wolf and Charizard or should he use more punches like Bowser? I sort of like the idea of both, but I also really want him to use his weight in his attacks. Belly flop D Air is also a must, and it should be a straight spike to. No mercy. A belly bouncing attack is also something I'd like, and of course a crocodile death roll.
Personally? I like the idea of punches and bites.

I dunno. Him using claws seems odd to me.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Hey, if K. Rool ever had to give up his King gimmick permanently, which of the other past 2 would some of you want as his new one, the Pirate Kaptain or Mad Scientist? Or would you want something completely new and different entirely?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hey, if K. Rool ever had to give up his King gimmick permanently, which of the other past 2 would some of you want as his new one, the Pirate Kaptain or Mad Scientist? Or would you want something completely new and different entirely?
Something new that's not a Pharaoh.

Maybe a Sci-Fi Villain.
That would definitely give the game a unique atmosphere to it.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
pirate, he could still keep the gangplank galleon and his most iconic weapon, the blunderbuss

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
i had an idea for what k rool's krusha k rool kostume could be like. Most of us just want his punching to be a jab combo and he spawns boxing gloves randomly, but what if krusha's costumes is like dk's boxing champ costume in project m and always had boxing gloves. It would be fitting for all the costumes since krusha would always have boxing gloves and kaptain or barron using boxing gloves would look a little strange

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering that the Kremlings have taken a bit of a pirate-esque design now, I'd have to say the return of Kaptain K. Rool would make a lot of sense.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pirate. Because we all know pirates are way cooler.

Case in point:

:231:

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Definitely the Kaptain.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Kaptain. I like Baron more than many, but Kaptain was the character at the peak of his power and cruelty, with an awesome weapon to boot, while Baron was more of a behind-the-scenes Scooby-Doo type villain.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The themes between King and Kaptain kind of crossed over anyway (first fight being on the Gangplank Galleon), so I'd keep the classic King design (with Kaptain coat that he can just wear/take off whenever) and just have his krew keep the pirate theme.

The Blunderbuss is a must, however.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
New design. Czar would be fun, emperor I would love...but President would win.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd still like it if Kremlings would like, suddenly Mega Evolve into half dinosaur hybrids and become super strong and durable.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Kontraption K.Rool? Oh wait you mean like Tron, neon lights and all, that could work, especially in those levels in Returns were DK and Diddy are just silhouettes
Either would be kool. Maybe go the fake kredits route and then go through another 8 worlds in Cyberspace after beating Cyborg K Rool to fight the Master Kontrol Program (K Rool)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Either would be kool. Maybe go the fake kredits route and then go through another 8 worlds in Cyberspace after beating Cyborg K Rool to fight the Master Kontrol Program (K Rool)
That sounds a bit similar to Baron K. Roolenstein.

We need a K. Rool who uses magic, like the J. K. Rooling idea we had come up with.

:231:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Even though I prefer DKC3, the Kaptain outfit is more iconic. I wish there were more pirate references in Super Smash Bros. 4. They even managed to snub the Pirate Ship stage from Brawl, which I assumed was coming back thanks to The Wind Waker HD. What a baffling omission. Maybe they got rid of it because Gangplank Galleon is going to be a DLC stage, and having two ships is redundant.

Believe.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Even though I prefer DKC3, the Kaptain outfit is more iconic. I wish there were more pirate references in Super Smash Bros. 4. They even managed to snub the Pirate Ship stage from Brawl, which I assumed was coming back thanks to The Wind Waker HD. What a baffling omission. Maybe they got rid of it because Gangplank Galleon is going to be a DLC stage, and having two ships is redundant.

Believe.

Well we know Sak hasn't planned any DLC, so no that wouldn't be the reason. He also didn't mind having two Mario Kart stages.

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Gangplank Galleon would be a great stage. Smash bros could really use a proper pirate ship.

Top Bottom