• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Look at it this way Kutthroats! Who's first in line for Smash 5?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Jungle Japes' Kongo Jungle song is lifted right from the N64 Smash Bros. So wow, DK didn't even get a new song.
Actually, if Gear Getaway doesn't play on Jungle Japes that just confirms to me there's an unlockable DK stage.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I said "If Gear Getaway DOESN'T play on Jungle Japes."
Could be an earnable song. May be why it hasn't played on Jungle Japes yet.

At this point I'm 100% the stages we saw is what we're getting, and the CSS leak+Miis is al we're getting as well. This was a fun ride, but it's time to face the music.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Fairly sure it is over. Would love to be wrong, but there's too much evidence to the contrary.
There's too much evidence of the opposite for me, so All-Star is locked because Mii's weren't created? Seriously? Doesn't stop Mii's from appearing as random fighters elsewhere. (Granted, I have little hope for K. Rool at this point.)

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
There's too much evidence of the opposite for me, so All-Star is locked because Mii's weren't created? Seriously? Doesn't stop Mii's from appearing as random fighters elsewhere. (Granted, I have little hope for K. Rool at this point.)
What evidence are you talking about? Not being rude, I'm curious.

It's 4am where I am now, I'm going to sleep hoping to wake up and find you were wrong. :)
I'm hoping that too, believe me.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
I'm guessing if Brawl had K. Rool's trophy as an unlockable, K. Rool is not going to show up in Smash 4 without being unlocked either. Whatever he might be this time.

Anyway I hope everyone keeps calm and is able to channel their disappointment and frustration appropriately. We need to look forward and think about the future, whether it means DLC or DKCR3.

Last edited:

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
The King can pop up any moment now... This is it! The tension is killing me!!

So many confirmations and de-confirmations lately... I don't know what to think about K Rool anymore, I'll just have hope. Time will tell for sure.

Long live almighty King K. Rool!

Also, RIP Wolf, I'll miss you so much :(

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Y'know, if you were in the leak thread early on, you'd remember the infamous Betternet leak. At the time, everyone was opposed to it for how disappointing it was, and were relieved when it turned out fake. Now, it's starting to look a whole lot better.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The tension is killing me. So many characters confirmed left and right, and still no sign of our King... I don't know if I can hold this out much longer...!
So many characters confirmed left and right, as well as deconfirmed left and right.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Did I ever mention how much I hate the leaks and rumors thread.......cause i do. There's a couple people on there who just make me so mad.

Had to get that off my chest, anyway King K. Is still alive as far as I'm concerned.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Can anyone confirm AT's seen on Gema?
He mentioned he received notice that all ATs are unlocked.

I honestly think this bodes well for time-release big three.
But not much would disappoint me, so who knows.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Can anyone confirm AT's seen on Gema?
He mentioned he received notice that all ATs are unlocked.

I honestly think this bodes well for time-release big three.
But not much would disappoint me, so who knows.
It also bodes well for Isaac. :D

I have no idea, but some people have mentioned seeing Chunky Kong again, although I haven't.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Have any characters that weren't in the old leak been confirmed?
Zipzo, who provided a lot of valuable intel on the game before, did tweet that Mewtwo is in, but didn't have any visual evidence to back it up. However, he did reveal a lot of good info before. I doubt he'd just lie about it now. It would not surprise me if he has the game (I believe Zipzo is in Japan, that's what I heard).

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Zipzo, who provided a lot of valuable intel on the game before, did tweet that Mewtwo is in, but didn't have any visual evidence to back it up. However, he did reveal a lot of good info before. I doubt he'd just lie about it now. It would not surprise me if he has the game (I believe Zipzo is in Japan, that's what I heard).
He said that, but then he stayed totally silent, despite his online status proving he went to the Mewtwo thread. I think he's just having a laugh.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
He said that, but then he stayed totally silent, despite his online status proving he went to the Mewtwo thread. I think he's just having a laugh.
I really hope you're wrong on that. Zipzo had done so much for us after talking about the Smash event and spending a TON of time there. But he is also someone who I can totally picture doing that after seeing his comments on Ridley and his potential playability. I just want one of the hype three damn it, I'll take whoever I can get, is that really too much to ask? I mean sure a part of me believes all three are still in, but it's crunch time and our great ship has seen better days. I'm not giving up on the King or anyone else, but faith is beginning to wane as time passes by.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
What happened last night.
Characters we were already aware of were shown and unlocked, and I had the horrible realization that Neo Zero meant that the CSS leak wasn't complete because the Miis were missing.

There's also the crab trio boss from DKCR.
Whoops, missed that one. And the streamer just got the Kritter trophy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom