• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just one more coustume...

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
if you can add one more coustume what would it be?

Next line Contains SPIOLERS!

it would be nice to explain the one you would like the most, then give others you would like

Mine would be:

Pikmin olimar (olimar)

if you didnt get enough parts in the thirty days you got an alternate ending where olimar got turned into a pikmin, he would look like olimar, but with no helmet, stem and leaf replaces antennae, and washed out green skin.

Runner ups:

Rosalina (Peach)

Louie (Olimar)

President (Olimar)

My brother would also like shadow (sonic) if he wasnt an assit trophy, but he settles for dark sonic coutume

D13

Smash Ace
I think it would be great if Samus could be in her real fusion suit. If not that, then Link should have a costume with the Zora armor from Twilight Princess.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
The weird color costumes from SSE's Great Maze (IE the "Evil" Clones of all the chars).

Seriously, Funky.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Pajama Toon Link would be fun to play as, now that I think about it...

Similar to "Daisy" in Melee, Peach's blue costume should have been a Rosalina swap. She'd have the same hair, crown, dress, etc. as Rosalina.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
They kinda gave everyone a Pink costume instead of a red one for Brawl (Peach has both!). So they should make Pink an actual recurring colour and give everyone a Pink costume. Also, Black and White, seriously. Everyone should have a Black/Dark version and a White/Light version.

Marth should have an alternate costume where he's not wearing pants (like in his original appearance).

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Fox/Falco's star fox assault custome, but without the weird looking bodies of thiers

Improve Falco's "crow" and make him wear a gray/silver shirt rather than the ugly brown/blue shirt

Give peach a rosalina color

Give Yoshi a Black and White colour

A Dr.Mario colour

Improve Luigi's Pink/Red colour and make it Red/Dark red.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I'm suprised pokemon fanboys have not asked for an Ash-style costume for Red...

Um, Maskless Meta Knight would be cool. As well as a Mr. L costume. But I think they should bring back Jiggly's fighter head band! And her crown, cause I wanted to take a picture of King Kirby and Queen Jigglypuff. Or a Pichu alt. for Pika? I always liked playing as Pichu.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Rosalina <3
There's still no Black/White Yoshi like in the Yoshi Story games
Silver Metaknight
Black Shirt and Cap Diddy

sxiz

Smash Cadet
Dark Metaknight from Amazing Mirror. How did that get overlooked in favor of the fugly excuse for dark Meta we have now I'll never know.

Obligatory Mr. L/Rosalina mentions, as well as a recolored Kirby that looks like Meta.

Top Bottom