• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just moved to Melbourne! Anyone keen to Smash?

JKTS

Smash Cadet
I've just moved to Moonee Ponds and don't know anyone so I want to get to know some local smashers. Are there any meet ups happening? Or just people living around my area that want to hang out and smash?

Bu$

HoC
Hey d00d!!!! There are smashers far and wide. There are no official events happening soon but keep a lookout on the forums. I host Melee meets typically Wednesday nights at my place in Port Melbourne. You should also join the facebook group if you haven't already, people that are keen to play post there and here on the forums. Which smash game is your preference?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253413668003243/

JKTS

Smash Cadet
Cool beans. I only really play melee, but I've never had anybody to play with who took the game very seriously so I think I will probably be out of my depth. I hope you like winning.

Splice

Smash Hero
If you're free on wednesday/thursday evenings and you don't mind travelling to Port Melb, there'll probably be melee for you to play every week :)
Hit up that facebook group Bus linked to stay in touch

Top Bottom