• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just beat k rool for the first time

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Aside from FFAS/team battles, i finally beat k.rool in a 1 on 1, 2-stock(their choice btw) match. I think their GSP was between 1,650,000-1,700,000 but, regardless I figured him out this past match and, his belly armor reflects my pk fires, he has 2 projectiles, and his cannon ball is powerful when he shoots it out a second time..basically i learned his gimmick and, pk fire spam and backthrow are a godsend. I k.o'd him the first time with ness "b" move when he was recovering and the second was with ness backthrow. Ppl say that hes a "scrub-killer" well ****, hes a s-tier killer then. Even though ness isnt s tier, what i mean is, k rool has A LOT of tools and, he takes all day to die so, i feel somewhat cheap using ness's backthrow. But when i face k.rool again, i know him now and, this is a personal milestone. Pk fire+Grabs=win.

And, maybe the right word to use about k rool would be "cheap" instead of "broken". Either way that guy got the 1 and done and can shove that "L".

Aemuli

Smash Cadet
I think people really overate K Rool, the character has clear weaknesses. K Rool is a good character don't get me wrong, but he is nowhere near an S Tier character.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
I think people really overate K Rool, the character has clear weaknesses. K Rool is a good character don't get me wrong, but he is nowhere near an S Tier character.
Agreed, I think it's just new character syndrome.

KingOfKazoos

Smash Cadet
He has the same problems as all heavyweights. Slow and laggy moves. If you REALLY hate K. Rool just pick up a fast combo character like Fox

Top Bottom