• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Beatdown - Birmingham, AL - 3/27/10 - ENTRY FEES RAISED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
well I'm fine with either, xD having that I won't be winning, I just wanna do it for the fun.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero
Derp
Cheap
Kola
V3Ga
EagleTrent

are the people I know for sure

The maybes are
Slam
Janitor
George
Munkus
Ingulit
Will
DanGR
elev8
Cam

I'm missing a lot, but this is just a rough guestamate.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zero
Derp
Cheap
Kola
V3Ga
EagleTrent

are the people I know for sure

The maybes are
Slam
Janitor
George
Munkus
Ingulit
Will
DanGR
elev8
Cam

I'm missing a lot, but this is just a rough guestamate.
"Japanese Ledge Rule is in effect. More than 35 ledge grabs and you lose the match."

*vomit*

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o: we have a ledge grabbing limit?

And Jason xD can you please make the neutrals normal? We're picking smashville regardless lol.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Wait, start melee singles and brawl singles at the same time? I will suck at both if that happens. Well, w/e gets events moving I suppose.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Dividing setups won't speed up the process since we're sacrificing productivity in one aspect for another.

Having Doubles and Singles per game at the same time on the other hand, that I can do and will do.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I just want brawl to start sooner. & i think we should be more strict on when we start events. Be on time or else essentially. I think i can make it if brawl is earlier.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Woot Elev8 is coming to take our money folks!

Seriously now lets get Will down here and totally ruin our underdog tournament. XD

Winnar

Smash Lord
Why are there three hours between registration opening and the first event going down?

I still plan on coming out to this but <_<?

If people don't show up on time then they don't enter the tournament. Simple as that.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Why are there three hours between registration opening and the first event going down?

I still plan on coming out to this but <_<?

If people don't show up on time then they don't enter the tournament. Simple as that.
I 2nd this. Start melee at 1:00 and back up the rest of the events an hour. Anything earlier is better for me. I'm glad you are coming Ryan. I'll show you my brawl ICs :)

Winnar

Smash Lord
I 2nd this. Start melee at 1:00 and back up the rest of the events an hour. Anything earlier is better for me. I'm glad you are coming Ryan. I'll show you my brawl ICs :)
Brawl IC ditto? :D

Oh hey do you have a doubles partner? We could finally get our dublz on O:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Okay, guys, seriously, do you REALLY think that people are going to show up on time between noon and 1:00?

Even if I enact a penalty for tardiness, that will just further discourage the interested, but late people from entering.

I will change the schedule slightly though. I intend to keep the fighters starting at 3:00.

This stuff is all general scheduling, though so whatevs.

Oh and Winnar, I owe you a hug thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
@~ winnar~ I'll definitely play you in a ditto. I actually played one at the last Waba i went to ( i won by the way). I'm supposed to be teaming with Serin for this, but if he can't come for whatever reason we can team.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hey winnar you want to team if serin comes?

i dont have a partner either.

we can do a double ic's team.

and zero, i think it will only motivate people to come faster so the tourney can be done before midnight. it sucks when it doesnt end until late for everyone who has to drive back.

not so much me, because the vallo isnt far. but auburn and stuff. it kind of sucks not getting back until four or something. and having to drive really tired.

Winnar

Smash Lord
hey winnar you want to team if serin comes?

i dont have a partner either.

we can do a double ic's team.

and zero, i think it will only motivate people to come faster so the tourney can be done before midnight. it sucks when it doesnt end until late for everyone who has to drive back.

not so much me, because the vallo isnt far. but auburn and stuff. it kind of sucks not getting back until four or something. and having to drive really tired.
Slam!! :D Hell yeah let's team!

Elev8 we'll definitely do doubles next time :D

Zero - It won't discourage people from your tournaments if you start being a little more strict on your timetable (as long as you're not really anal about it lol, doubt that would happen) In fact you'll probably find more people will show up on time AND more people will come because they know they can count on it starting and ending when you tell them it will start and end.

also <3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hurray, a nice turnout for an apartment. I hope there will be room.

Wait, you DID get that new apartment right?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
except no one plays those except zero.
lol

and i think will and george. but i dont think either of them are coming.

and that also sucks that brawl comes after the fighters...
and THEN brawl plus too.

i doubt there will be enough time for b plus and that is what i am looking the most forward to. yet another case of too many events. and it never gets fixed either. just keeps happening. same thing every tournament. start really late. play a bunch of random games that arent smash and friendlies. play 3 matches of brawl. its midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom