• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[June-8] Detailed Moveset Analysis (Knockback/Launch Speed+ KO Percentages)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Once you get the KO percentages for 150 and 200, I don't think it will take you too long to do the stocks, Jeepy. Because you'll have a rough idea of when it will KO, which will cut down the experimentation.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I've done the chart's for 0%, 50%, 100%. They get rather large but I'll worry about size and format once the info is all in Excel. While doing this I've noticed that in the 100% section, Fsmash has no KO% and is it a mistake or just odd that Double Team's Initial power goes from 2698(at 0%) to 2786(at 50%) then lowers to 2294(at 100%)?

Anyway here are the charts. I've kept them separate for now, I can turn them into one chart later and re-format to make it easier to read if need be.

Chart at 0%
Chart at 50%
Chart at 100%

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I've done the chart's for 0%, 50%, 100%. They get rather large but I'll worry about size and format once the info is all in Excel. While doing this I've noticed that in the 100% section, Fsmash has no KO% and is it a mistake or just odd that Double Team's Initial power goes from 2698(at 0%) to 2786(at 50%) then lowers to 2294(at 100%)?

Anyway here are the charts. I've kept them separate for now, I can turn them into one chart later and re-format to make it easier to read if need be.

Chart at 0%
Chart at 50%
Chart at 100%
Thanks for the charts. But we are now, no longer the Knights who say "NI"! We are the Knights who say "IKI-IKI-IKI-IKI-P'TANG ZOOP-OING!" You must now cut down the mightiest tree in the forest, with a herring!

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
BIG Monty Python fan, eh?

Thanks Nodrak for double checking my work, and double thanks for the charts! Double Team's Initial Power is 2944, not 2294, which would mean the Power Growth is 34 not 36. And I think you mean Force Palm tip has no KO%, which would be 266%.

Anyway, I've been extremely busy lately, messing with SJR. I'm still working on 150% @____@

rayecho

Smash Ace
This is a great thread and i can't wait for more results. The only question i have is how accurate is the character weights?

Milln

Smash Champion
I stil ldon't understand all this. Numbers confuse me. T-T Can we use adjectives instead?

Top Bottom