• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 28, 2014] Farmers Fight: A Project M Monthly (Bryan)

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
So much ganon love is getting me hype, on a random note after messing with his combos i seriously don't think he's bottom tier.

Zhea

Smash Ace
SOS was invited by Mojo to ride down with him to CEO, so I think that's happening now. So unless Loko drives we're **** out of luck.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Don't give up hope yet! I'm still unconfirmed for ceo due to lack of limo space so if i don't go i'll bring sa to the tournament for sure

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Soooo, can a janky roy main from san antonio join in on the fun?
I'll be taking PK's spot because I'm better than him.
So this is you new tag Chris. RedGamer, PK Thunder, Rock. What's next?

Strait Business might trunk it. He's really interested in entering his first tournament
Any new blood is welcome. Hope he can make it out.

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
So this is you new tag Chris. RedGamer, PK Thunder, Rock. What's next?
AeroFox is next. My official tag is still PK Thunder, but I'm gonna go by AeroFox until the next melee tourney.
And you know, Vitamin C has been around since Crscendo 2.(psst, I don't like to gossip but I watched his roy take a game off of JF's falco in melee.)

I'll be taking PK's spot because I'm better than him.
Go die in a corner.

Last edited:

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
I hear word that @ SparkingZero SparkingZero , the comeback kid, #2 in College Station, the man, the myth, the legend will be at Farmers Fight this Saturday, so y'all best be ready to be a few dollars poorer very soon. This guy makes Infinity look like #5 in his mom's basement, not the state. Get hype now!

#getready #getrekt #welikeIke #cstat #platinumage #busterswatchout #str8rippin #triggersdown #finalboss

D

Deleted member

whats with all the hype over sparking zero? I'd mm him for any amount.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
How about for a million bajillion dollars? Also if you thought I talked major trash for my friends, the founder of CnB Gaming, Chandy, will blow your mind. He's known as the people's champ and the Best Support DK in Texas for a reason after all.

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
What's with all the hype for @ SparkingZero SparkingZero , the Ike main who makes Rayzorium look like he's never touched a Gamecube controller? Let's go to the tapes, guys.

Wow. Can someone get in touch with the guys who edit Web MD and let them know that the leading cause of heart attacks in America is actually watching @ SparkingZero SparkingZero hit a charged fsmash? Because that's the stone cold truth. I have no idea how the floor of Infinity's apartment didn't fall through when everyone simultaneously did ten backflips after watching that ****. Big props to the Tourney Locator crew for editing out the ensuing crowdgasm in the interest of professionalism. My man Josh makes the Texas PR look like a huge, unfunny joke that hasn't been updated since the Taft presidency (thanks Oracle!). #whatisELO

I know you're a younger fella so fiscal responsibility may not be a big part of your life yet, but put that cash into a mutual fund instead of throwing it away on a MM with the Comeback Kid. If you're really into wasting money, might I suggest a trip to Terre Haute, Indiana or a Blu-ray copy of Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill? Both are far more enjoyable than the cold, lonely feeling of getting stomped by cstat's silver medalist.

But, on the off chance that you're dead set on losing, I don't think @ SparkingZero SparkingZero would object to a $5 Bo5 MM this Saturday. We can advertise it as a $5 lesson in smash if it's less embarrassing for you that way. CnB gaming might be persuaded to double the pot if things get hype enough.

the trill trill trillest,
CnB Chandy

PS: I heard you like combo gifs.
http://www.gfycat.com/LonelyPinkHorsechestnutleafminer

It's no big deal though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmcSgDvs7E

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Due to a higher level of interest and possibly more attendance, I have moved Doubles and what time setups need to be present to 1 hour earlier. The OP reflects this change.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
If I can go super saiyan as a TO and finish the main bracket before 10:00 PM, I'm feeling a single elimination Ganon only tourney. No bans, with page 2 as legal CPs.

Maybe Ganon/Falcon...

Last edited:

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT DAY BEFORE REMINDERS
  • Setups need to be at the venue by 11:00 AM AND have to have the Farmers Fight common5.pac to qualify for the $5 venue fee refund. Found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/is90yzu5867qepy/common5.pac
  • Parking: There is plenty of parking in a lot in front of the main building
  • The entrance is on the right side of the main building. There will be a sign that says "Farmers Fight Entrants Only" on the door. The code to get in is 8469.
  • Registration for each event will end 20 minutes prior to the event.
  • FREE PIZZA around 4:00 PM, shortly after the first wave of pools.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Random DMG appears (maybe)

I may come to this in a DFW carpool

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I'm 90% confirmed at this point, should get picked up by Denti's carpool.

Top Bottom