• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JumpFesta Thread

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
Yea yea yea I'm going to play brawl so I'm just saying what I'm doing right now so you guys can anticipate brawl stuff.

Okay I just went and bought some naruto choclate bars and now I'm taking pictures with other cosplayers I don't know.
It's a bit obvious that you're lying because if you were there, you couldn't be posting... Smart....

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
LAWL

Anyway, this might just be the same demo right? And if it's not. do we wanna spoil anymore before we see it on the Dojo?

@PLuvia: WERE NOT IDIOTS!

wholahay

Smash Rookie
There are two running jokes in this thread: Hippochinfat pretending to be at JumpFesta, and all the posters who don't realize how stupid they look. :laugh:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yeah I thought you might've, but I just couldn't resist using that joke. :laugh:

I also love making posts which are seemingly less than 10 characters.
OMG how did you do that? :confused:

Really though, it'd be pretty neat to see something new at this, right before Christmas. I'll check back later.

@Pluvia: If you can fit it in a relevant comment, what does your sig say?

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Hey hippo if there:s actually brawl there let me know, i:m in tokyo now but i wasnt sure if i should bother going...if they have brawl ill go but if not i wont. do they actually have it playable or not?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Okay, not to be a doubter, but why should we believe you when you're telling us not to believe anyone else claiming to be there?
Pic of the demo at JumpFesta:

A guy on Arlong Park forums is reporting and taking pics of the event.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
Well, maybe there could be some stuff from the E For All demos that we could of missed. Hopefully, there could be a few recorded videos without annoying screaming booth babes.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So it's the exact same demo? It doesn't even have Characters not featured at E for All?

Watch out for Bowser, as he may flame.
And there he stands, beside the rain.
Ah! Thanks, I've been wondering.

Oh well, luckily there's still the Dojo, which is getting better lately, and the games coming out next month anyway.

Maybe we'll spy a new AT that'll be featured on the Dojo soon as well.

Top Bottom