• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July WA Gameclucks Results!

Jem.

Smash Master
I already did in a post somewhere :p

8 doubles teams 20 singles entrants

worst attendance we've had, everyones been busy cause of summer i guess.

$80 40 20 10 was payout for singles. 25% cut. 10% for Gameclucks, 15% for our "League" where it turns into a bigger-than-normal event with a few extra hundred dollars up for grabs + the money from entrance

Jem.

Smash Master
lol neo im"good" at the game. i won a couple tournaments as falco and won around 5 doubles tournaments as falco. :p. im not just a MK main who gets lucky his character is good.

but yeah ima step it up next time anyways. Admittingly Felix and I have only practiced together twice since MLG. (usually my main source of practice) i hadn't played brawl vs tournament players since the last tournament haha.

judge!

Smash Ace
neos right though i never play the game. and loose to a ness LOLOLOL

judge!

Smash Ace
but there is a lot to rob vs mk that alot of robs dont do. its still in mks faver by a good amount. but its overrated on how hard it is. adaption to a player vs the actual matchup is a total biased point of view.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
rob has too many off stage options for MK to reliably edgeguard him, let alone gimp a character who has like 8 jumps o_O. t0mmy isn't an air dodge noob, he's one of those snake plays who bairs and nairs and b reverses and stuff back to you never really know which way he's going to go. lol its frustrating. Rob's ledge game and recovery game are mad good, its frustrating. Rob's fair goes through all of MK's moves that aren't nado. (if youre frame perfect) at worst, rob trades with mk's fair/etc (if you're parallel). t0mmy almost took a game off Dojo at MLG Columbus in tournament apparently, but no one watched because he's from the northwest :p
Whaaaaaa??? Are you kidding? Sorry but this post proves that you have a lot to learn at the matchup. Just put two things into perspective...
1. ROB can't airdodge out of upB
2. MK's aerials and b moves beat ROBs aerials

posts like this are why you lost

trying to justify your lack of prowess through data that you haven't even properly analyzed

-shakes head-

MK mains are like.. literally -all- bad
This guy knows the truth!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Whaaaaaa??? Are you kidding? Sorry but this post proves that you have a lot to learn at the matchup. Just put two things into perspective...
1. ROB can't airdodge out of upB
2. MK's aerials and b moves beat ROBs aerials
1. I don't think Jem said R.O.B. can Air-Dodge out of U-Spec, he said I am NOT an Air-Dodge noob. Even so, I know the secret ATs that other R.O.B.s don't know that aren't so secret because I post them on AiB ([~0]

2. They do not... if the R.O.B. knows how to work the system.

Don't downplay Jem because I beat him, that's not cool. He beat ShadowROB at his prime and has only ever lost to my R.O.B., you can let a MM do the talking for you. Until then, I am saying that Jem knows the MU, which is why it's really difficult for me to even get him down to 1-stock, let alone a match win.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
grats t0mmy =]
b reversals have been around for forever...rob's are just learning how to pick it up. so expect a wave of this ;)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
t0mmy almost took a game off Dojo at MLG Columbus in tournament apparently, but no one watched because he's from the northwest :p
you have to understand that when you say things like this, or "i'm an underrated player because i ONLY got 2-stocked by x player" on facebook, most people roll their eyes

T0MMY

Smash Master
grats t0mmy =]
b reversals have been around for forever...rob's are just learning how to pick it up. so expect a wave of this ;)

Mr. Eric: I've been using B-rev for a long time now, it was new tactics I included with them that really threw Jem off his game.

you have to understand that when you say things like this, or "i'm an underrated player because i ONLY got 2-stocked by x player" on facebook, most people roll their eyes
If people are rolling their eyes that's their problem they have to deal with. Jem can say whatever he wants because he's Jem and will murder everyone with his Meta Knight and not think twice about it because he's Jem and his name will be the last words to be whispered coming off your dying lips before he goes necro on your corpse. 'cuz he's Jem.

Top Bottom