• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 28th. Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 5: A Smash to the Past

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
way to miss quote me....

LOTR is garbage compared to star wars.>_>

he said that if he were to do ganon he would do some gay hippie wizard dude.

not having anything to do with each other

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
way to miss quote me....

LOTR is garbage compared to star wars.>_>

he said that if he were to do ganon he would do some gay hippie wizard dude.

not having anything to do with each other
Erm...how did I misquote you? I merely changed a small section of your post so that it would be more accurate.
And do you even know who the Witch King of Angmar is? he's not "some gay hippie Wizard dude" he's the Lord of the Nazgul, meaning he's an undead, super-powerful warlord.

And you still haven't explained how you made the connection between Ganon and Star Wars...

But I don't want to thread jack, so this conversation should end soon.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Erm...how did I misquote you? I merely changed a small section of your post so that it would be more accurate.
And do you even know who the Witch King of Angmar is? he's not "some gay hippie Wizard dude" he's the Lord of the Nazgul, meaning he's an undead, super-powerful warlord.

And you still haven't explained how you made the connection between Ganon and Star Wars...

But I don't want to thread jack, so this conversation should end soon.
lol. That's what I thought. The Witch King is a total bad@$$. Ganondorf is a warlock. Does that make him a gay hippie dude? No. He'll own ya face if you call him that! lol.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
TOURNAMENT UPDATE!

As you all know, I will have Area 51 chained off were the tournament will be taking place. You are not allowed past the chain and into the tournament area until you have paid the door fee. Once the tournament begins no one is allowed out of the chained off area. If you leave while the tournament is in play, you are disqualified. NOTE: This only applies to those competing in the tournament. You are only allowed to exit the area before the tournament begins, during the break between tournaments, and when the tournament has ended. Your participation and respect of this rule is greatly appreciated.
wtf, guess we need to ask for permission before leaving now? I know Rohins, Phanna, and Jew were going over to the bar next door in between matches to loosen up.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
on a different subject...so yeah Brawl...December 6th...THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!(Seriously...the entire press conference and the only brawl info was the release date...so worth it)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So it looks like if you want Twilight Showdown to host the first Brawl tournament, the date should be Saturday December 8th.

That gives us a week to find enough copies of the game, and unlock as much as possible.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope I will be there along with my copy. *sugh* It is going to be really hard to wait 'til then. It maybe even harder than waiting for the Wii launch. No, scratch that; It WILL be harder. *looks at calender*

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
TS5 and 6 and whatever Anger has planned are fine just Dec. 8th is when Brawl Tournys are going to start (People that get the game better work their ***** off to unlock as much as possible lol)

onmyown1039

Smash Rookie
date change?

did u have to make it the 28th? All of us real pwners will still be in tally for the tounament up there on the 27th!!!

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
did u have to make it the 28th? All of us real pwners will still be in tally for the tounament up there on the 27th!!!
errm, I don't know when the Tally date was set (since I couldn't find the thread), but this tourney's date was set on June 6th. And with what is now 10 pages of discussion, I don't think this event is going to have a lack of "real pwners"

Glitch

Smash Rookie
Nice ^_^ I didnt know there was this many ppl in my area that played. I havnt been in florida long and don't know many ppl but is there somwhere that you guys meet up often during the week or weekends? I get pretty busy with school, work and my baby girl but I do get a good amount of free time and would like to play others so I can imporve.

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
TS5 and 6 and whatever Anger has planned are fine just Dec. 8th is when Brawl Tournys are going to start (People that get the game better work their ***** off to unlock as much as possible lol)
I shall try. I'm going to see if I can take take a sick day from school on Dec. 3, and pick the game up asap (midnight if possible) and play the whole day away. Then I'll play it relentlessly for at least a week while my grades plummet :D

(yay fro bringing the thread back to Brawl again :D)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I am going to take that day off from work so I don't have to worry about loosing track of time. I just hope I don't end up missing school the nex day......

onmyown1039

Smash Rookie
well i guess team Valle will have a tour going on. for anyone going to tally we will arrive on the 25th aat about 5 or 6 pm ish. and we will be partying and training so if anyone wants to meet the infamous team Valle you are more than welcome to. after that we will be at the brandon tournament and then off to tampa after that. then clearwater then USF area then G-ville then back to Tampa. come make our day n00bs.
-Pwn Master Mike

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
well i guess team Valle will have a tour going on. for anyone going to tally we will arrive on the 25th aat about 5 or 6 pm ish. and we will be partying and training so if anyone wants to meet the infamous team Valle you are more than welcome to. after that we will be at the brandon tournament and then off to tampa after that. then clearwater then USF area then G-ville then back to Tampa. come make our day n00bs.
-Pwn Master Mike
wait...you guys are heading to Clearwater? Oh you guys have to stop by and chill with me and lime...we need more people to kick our ***** i'll give you my phone number later I just woke up and this is the last thing i'm typing until noon

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dunno who in Noob Test is down to go to this, but I'll prolly be heading to tampa.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Darn I wish I knew Brandon better.

Is this close to the mall at all?
Yeah, it is. About 10min. away. It's on the corner of Lumsden and Kings, next to O'Briens Irish Pub. Basically exit the mall toward Causeway/Lumsden and head east onto Causeway/Lumsden. Head down that road and watch on your right for a shopping plaza with a Shapes in it. When you see a car wash station(on your right as well lol.), turn there. Follow along the building and you'll see Area 51. There's a big sign in the window that says, "PLAY GAMES HERE".

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Yes.. So I've been thinking.. Theres gonna be smash at my house this friday... All day and all night probably.. Also thinking about having some smash at my place after 9:30 on the friday before the tournament.

Thoughts? Comments?

Wanna come? Call me. 8135798470

Also ragnarok call me again so i can get your number.. and you still need housing friday the 27th?

Top Bottom