• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 5, 2014] PSG Presents: Rise of The Phoenix -- A Phoenix Saga 7 Qualifier (Ann Arbor, MI)

Huntmang

Smash Rookie
Thanks! I play mainly PM, I'll do my best to make it out there!

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
My chances in coming is pretty low but it is possible for me to come and zyth do you Play Project M because I want to team with you for Doubles

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
My chances in coming is pretty low but it is possible for me to come and zyth do you Play Project M because I want to team with you for Doubles

superspartan004

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the smash scene, and I'm lucky to have found something so close by, this will be my first tournament and I cant wait to get my butt kicked and to learn a thing or two :p

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I already learned that Rumble Falls is not worth having until they fix its platforms. It's the same stage from when I played Brawl+.

I'm really unsure about the starter list. I'm happy to see Yoshi's gone, but choosing Dreamland over Fountain feels off to me.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I did take out Rumble Falls and made the stage bans 2 instead of 3. (keep in mind this will be DSR and NOT modified DSR.)

That is the last change I'm making on this list.

See you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

Huntmang

Smash Rookie
Friend and I confirmed for the Project M part. I just need to be there and register 15 minutes before 4 for singles right? See you guys there!

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yooo I got a guy from my car (village mascot) that needs a partner for PM.

He goes even with me and consistently places top 3 at our tournaments. Anyone good want to team with him?

Village Mascot

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the attempt, Tako.

But seriously, if someone is coming and doesn't have a teammate for PM doubles, I'd probably join you. I'm going to pay for doubles and if I don't get a doubles teammate by the time it starts I guess I'll just ask for a refund or something.

I main Link, but I have been picking up Wolf / Sonic. My Sonic is probably a bit stronger than my Wolf for now.

Anyway, message me or just talk to me when I'm there. I'll be the guy in some random Zelda shirt with curly hair looking confused, as that is my default look. I feel like that is an accurate enough description of myself.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Be sure to check the schedule guys, as it is different from what most of us are used to.

We're doing Brawl SINGLES/PM DOUBLES first instead of PM Singles/Brawl Doubles.

Get famililar with the schedule so we don't have so many questions today.

Thanks and see you laterz

:denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Ehh Xatic, i really liked the idea of brawl doubles first. It really helps prepare for singles. I think pm can go either way, but hey im not TO lol.

Huntmang

Smash Rookie
About to head out so we should be there around 2:30 - 3 range, are we good to enter the pm singles and the brawl doubles? Or do the times overlap?

Top Bottom