• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: CONCENTRATE - MK BANNED - PLEASE BRING TVs

What ruleset (stock/time) should be run at this tournament?

• Two stock, five minute timer. Meta Knight LEGAL in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two stock, five minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Two stock, five minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in DOUBLES

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Three stock, eight minute timer. Meta Knight LEGAL in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Three stock, eight minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Three stock, eight minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in DOUBLES

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Three stock, ten minute timer. Meta Knight LEGAL in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

• Three stock, ten minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in SINGLES AND DOUBLES

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Three stock, ten minute timer. Meta Knight BANNED in DOUBLES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
WE NEED SETUPS!

Having a lot of setups at this tournament is crucial to running it faster. Please try to bring as many as possible, and spread the word! We'll see you guys Saturday!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I need a ride for this. Anyone from LI have an open spot? I've always been nice to give others rides, so it would be nice if someone can help me out. I'll bring a tv as well.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You know, if Singles is going to start at around 4, I MIGHT be able to swing by and enter. I'd really like to go, so it depends on how late I get out of all my stuff. If I get out before 3 I'll probably try and show up, but it'd be nice is someone could let me know more accurately when Singles is going to start during the day so I don't waste my time and miss it.

Venue is only 25 minutes from my house but I'd leave at least 40 minutes for travel time for traffic/other issues.

MK banned hype.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Sooooooo if Chibo decides not to go to this I'll need a ride. Keitaro, can you help me out? I'm at RU so it won't be much of a detour, I'll chip in of course.

False also needs a ride to this, if someone can help him out please post here or PM me/him :3

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So far I just have ADHD in my carpool with Nairo and False as pending. If Chibo can't give you a ride ill bring ya for 5 smickaroos.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Can someone pick me up and drop me back off at my dorm at Iona College in New Rochelle? I don't have to be back by any certain time so there's no rush to bring me back, but because of the storm and **** the public transportation up here is apparently not worth using. So if anyone could put me in their carpool or just give me a ride, that'd be really awesome. I really want to go.

Gas money is obviously in it for you. And my presence. And stuff.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Can someone pick me up and drop me back off at my dorm at Iona College in New Rochelle? I don't have to be back by any certain time so there's no rush to bring me back, but because of the storm and **** the public transportation up here is apparently not worth using. So if anyone could put me in their carpool or just give me a ride, that'd be really awesome. I really want to go.

Gas money is obviously in it for you. And my presence. And stuff.
Also I need a teammate for teh dubz.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'll take people from NYC/LI if they get to me. Gas will probably be $10, tolls suck.

Also need a good partner. Teevee?

Keitaro

My carpool is sexily packed with Ish, Nairo, ADHD, Chen, and a possible False.

I may be looking for a teammate.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Please arrive at the venue at 11 AM for registration.

Gunblade, I'm leaving from Passaic and can take you. Nairo, if you want, I can take you instead of Keitaro.

Keitaro

Yeah it would be much better if you took Nairo since I have too many people in my carpool atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom