• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
1. are these girls even coming to the tournament?
2. Nihonjin..did you get my flight info & do you have any sexy sisters or cousins lolz
3. what are we doing for fun afta the tournaments people!?!?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
That's only half the truth, her parents gave her to me in exchange for sex with her mother. She still has trouble walking.

shoe

Smash Ace
The subtitle of this thread shouldn't be bring your cube blabla, it should be 'a hole is a hole and a c0ck has no eyes'.
Oh and I will bring my cube jeffnub

edit: yes, 666 put to good use!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL Shoe, I dunno about you, but I recall hearing about something called the one-eyed snake. It may only have one eye, and bad sight or w/e, but there's still an eye!

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
hey uh I might be staying a little more in holland than scheduled (amsah, house me with ryota !!!!!!! pleasee !!!!).
if that happens, I'll come on the second day. I hope crews will happen after teams on the 2nd day cuz I wanna spend the morning in coffeeshops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom