• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
fireman, you're a scrub. How come the Americans call it pool play, if it's not pools? Hmm...

Jeffzor, putting dave and amsah in the same pool is the worst case of seeding ever lol

Tomasos

Smash Apprentice
Hm if so many Swedes are going maybe I'll go too. Not sure which dates my exams are though, I'll have to look that up.

Which city is this in? Can you get housing from friday to saturday?

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
fireman, you're a scrub. How come the Americans call it pool play, if it's not pools? Hmm...

Jeffzor, putting dave and amsah in the same pool is the worst case of seeding ever lol
They do? Well that's silly then. Even dictionary.com doesn't have it in it's definitions.
*checks English-Dutch dictionary*
Meh, allright so maybe. I still think it's a silly thing to say :p

Exalador

Smash Lord
there are a lot of silly things to say... like pronouncing tier as 'tire' though it sounds more like 'tear'.... ive heard a lot of people say that the wrong way too ;)

edit: w00t sig works :p noob sig.... but still works... now can anybody tell me how to make it a link? ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
btw why make poules now allready?
Who said I am? o_0

Which city is this in? Can you get housing from friday to saturday?
It's in Den Bosch ('s-Hertogenbosch officially) like it says in the first post...
I don't think I can house you, I don't have that much room and I still live with my parents so that makes it harder. but I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to house you :)

Exalador

Smash Lord
@ Jeffzor... oh sorry, thought that was the case.... i was surprised about it too ;) anyway my mistake...

@Tomasos... if it turns out i can come to this tournament (not sure yet) i think i might be able to offer housing for you.. (preferably just you maybe 1 other, cuz my father won't like it too if there are a lot of (unknown) people walking around at home, even if it is just for one day..)

Tomasos

Smash Apprentice
Exalador: Sounds great :) I'll have to plan this, not sure I'm going yet but we'll have to see when the tournament gets closer. Where do you live btw? (ie. close to which airport?)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Hey, I'm in! :D I can bring a Cube if you want.

Exalador

Smash Lord
@Tomasos: Hur mår du? Jag mår bra ;)
I live in Zoetermeer which is close to The Hague....
The closest airport is Rotterdam airport, and Amsterdam airport (Schiphol) isnt that far away too (i guess about 60 minutes by train to our main station... and i could pick you up there...) The train station at Schiphol is located at the airport, so not so hard to find :) when things are certain (that you and i will go to the tournament) I can ofcourse help with the trainscheduals and stuff to get you here...

i dont know if there are any flights from sweden to rotterdam airport though and i dont know if there are any trains close to that one.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeff, I demand housing!

Flights from Sweden to Rotterdam are expensive. 1500 SEK expensive. You can catch a Ryanair flight to Belgium and take the train from there. Takes much longer but costs around 1000 SEK (before the taxes were raised >_>).

EDIT: Apparentely, the increase in tax hasn't raised the Ryanair tickets much. Anyway, Jeff, what was that webpage with the international train thingies agin?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I don't know exactly how many I can house and who I will house. Cause on one hand, EK housed me before and after Ros3, so I can't refuse him. On the other hand though, I kind of promised Yuna back at ATM3, that I would house him again next time :/
There's still plenty of time left, so I guess we'll see what happens and who wants what :)

Exalador

Smash Lord
Hmmm yeah i can understand that.... last time i checked there were like three from sweden and one from england... now its like 8 international players :/ but you know... what do you plan to do with them? let them sleep on the street? :laugh:

*edit* new sig... better than last one?

Exalador

Smash Lord
you need to get some glasses or contactlenses man :p cuz i can easily read it :p, besides the original one was at high res (1600xsomething) and also had some dark edges and stuff, but it was to big for a sig, so had to make it a bit smaller...still... i can read it easily, except the topline, that maybe a liiittle bit vague...

nnja

Smash Journeyman
mayB i can house 2 ,3 or 4 people...only cool foreigners :D its not close to the tournament..but hey its housing...I live amsterdam btw...

Faab

Smash Ace
signing myself up, probably able to house some swedes to... 3 maximum sounds fine ^^.
i live close to amsterdam airport so that wont be a problem, the problem is the ****ty trainride to the tournament itself. so yeah ... cya guys there ^_^

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I hope I didn't misread anything, cause I thought that this was in s'hertogenbosch and everyone is talking about Amsterdam :confused:

well whatever. I hope I can come then, as it is just before "Sinterklaas" and I think we are still celebrating it this year and I am not going to say no against free gifts :p

sign me up anyways. I'm gonna check tommorow if I can come ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I hope I didn't misread anything, cause I thought that this was in s'hertogenbosch and everyone is talking about Amsterdam :confused:

well whatever. I hope I can come then, as it is just before "Sinterklaas" and I think we are still celebrating it this year and I am not going to say no against free gifts :p

sign me up anyways. I'm gonna check tommorow if I can come ^^
It is in 's-Hertogenbosch, not Amsterdam.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
There they are! =D

So, are you doing low tier for this tourney, jeffzor? I'd recommend skipping it, and putting more effort on teams and crews. Pools followed by a 16 man bracket for teams, and a full RR for crews sounds fun =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom