• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
I'm in to support this guild. I come from the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). I move a lot, so I can't really give a city as an address. xD

I just have one question, what the heck does the name mean? Its Lords of something, but I just can't figure out the last bit.

Hope to be able to train with you guys soon. ^^

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
Hey fellow Ike mains, just curious are you guys having midnight releases by you and if you are you gonna get the game at midnight?

Torchik

Smash Ace
Welcome Trebor! ^_^ It means Lords of...well it means a lot of things. Ask Zar, he knows.

No huggle for me, Shoki? *cries*

By the way, Reo has a REALLY big test that he has to study for, so that's why he hasn't been on lately.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Have Brawl, Best Buy is doing a midnight release.

Welcome to Deus de Animus Trebor. It can mean Lords of Bravery, Gods of the Soul...a lot of things, really.

DING! Forums are done!

http://www.antiexist.com/phpBB3

They'll be improved as time goes on, but they'll work for now.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I can help with a skin if you want. here's an example of my skinning work (though I've never used this type of forum so I would have to get used to it if i were to help)http://z15.invisionfree.com/Chains_of_Element/index.php?act=idx

also since the forum is new I think a questions suggestions thread would be good to kick things off and fill in any gaps we might have, then we can delete it later.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Thanks, Wind. I used to skin, but I've never worked with phpBB either, so I'll look into it and set up a team to mess with the look of the site in a few days. And yeah, good idea, I'll add that.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Well we have have our own forum now huh. Ill join when i find time. That will be 4th forum i will be quite active in. Seriously i have to much time lol :p.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Welcome welcome! =)

Nothing much happening with the forums, but I'll post about the Great Aether Open Tournament we're having in the future within the next few days.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okies! Great Aether Open...is that what we're calling it? >_> Interesting...

Ummmmm, yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm probably NOT good enough to be the second person in that battle. I'm more fun than competetive...^_^

People I want to Brawl:

1. Shoki
2. Zar (although I might be destroyed)
3. Shrimp
4. Ike's Biggest Fan
5. ROITH! Of course...

Yeppers, that's it! Oh, and I didn't forget about Ri! You're gonna be my training partner, kay Ri?

Fe Lords

Smash Cadet
Hey can you be in a guild and a clan or more than one clan however either way I'm in since Marth and Ike are my mains followed by wolf and rankings would be good

You can leave clans as well right

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
You can only be in one clan/guild/organization, but welcome to Deus de Animus. =)

They go up and down...that's why http://www.antiexist.com/phpBB3 is superior. 8D
I take offense to that, holding a website with a low amount of money and a high amount of visitor's isn't easy, my own website had 5 crashes, it's horrible to say the least because all of your members get really apprehensive,and several left the website for good >.>

Top Bottom