• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Seems like we got a lot of things cleared up, pretty much until Brawl comes out. Any more suggestions on anything for this thread?

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Heh, put me down on the list, please. >.od

Secondary is Sheik. Location is LA County, California.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
just got a little question: if we do end up putting up our wii codes, is it mandatory? and rok, you still havent answered my question about attendance. about how often will you want us on?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
gsninja: WELCOME ABOARD! I'll be sure to put up your information ASAP! Be sure to check the front page for updates and all that good stuff.

Black Waltz: Attendence is basically if I see you on and all that. The game isn't around right now, so I don't expect really too much activity as of yet. But as we ease into the Brawl Scene. I'll begin to Call attendence more, and most of it is going to be through PM's so I can keep better track of things. I won't attendence check for a few weeks.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Heeeeey, another person from California! Sweet.

Lmao... I think I have the lowest tier char as secondary... (I'm not counting the random char button!) Ah well, Ganondorf's pure power and brawn > Marth's silly... speedy stuff... =P

I don't mind sharing friend codes. Put my vote down as "yes."

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
The Mediator: Before I can put down your vote, you have to understand this is your WII code, not your Brawl FRIEND code. Friend codes will be intiated when the N.A. (North American) version of brawl comes out on the 9th of next month. I mean sharing our Wii codes, if enough votes are placed I'll add a section for that if you want.

Enshoku: To answer your question, we won't make Brawl or friend codes mandatory to avoid that thing you're talking about. Though, I don't see why you wouldn't list it since the only time people are able to send messages on either is if you add them as well.

gsninja: your info has been added.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
The Mediator: Before I can put down your vote, you have to understand this is your WII code, not your Brawl FRIEND code. Friend codes will be intiated when the N.A. (North American) version of brawl comes out on the 9th of next month. I mean sharing our Wii codes, if enough votes are placed I'll add a section for that if you want.
Ooooo, I get it now... Ya, I was thinking friend codes, my bad.
In this case, I vote no.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sure i vote yes, why not

sry boys i was at a bros house overnight played, smash and other fun stuff

....i didnt get to do anything with my guide tho

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
S.R. XVII and gsninja, you've yet to cast your votes, please do so. Refer to the "Notices" under the main topic for more information.

Everyone else, I'm sorry at the moment that there isn't much activity; brawl needs to hurry up and arrive. Though, in the mean time I STRONGLY suggest you read and get familiar with Roith's topic, good stuff. Enshoku has also started a few as well.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
WELCOME TO THE B4BC! Please vote (See the main page under "Notices" for details). Also, I'll add your information momentarily, again, welcome to the B4BC! =] The Elite Ike Smashers!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
NOTICE!

Everyone, let me go ahead and tell you everything really.

I'm a confrontational person, even though I consider us all one moving body, one true unit and one uniformed organization, people look at me as the "leader" because I update the first post. I don't know if you agree with that or not, but that's a fact, but I personally don't see us having a leader and just a member like anyone else.

Because of my demeanor, we are going to have quite a bit of enemies, and maybe even people flaming and trying to destroy confidence of members and take away our sense of pride and sense of self. But, I am not going to stand on the side of this.

I am a dedicated person, I am a person that doesn't tolerate insolence and I hate failure, so I will work hard. I'll give it my all and will win at the end of the day; I ask that you stand beside me, and your clan, and B4BC brethren on these boards and on the smash game battlefields.

We have a battle soon, and we also have more things to learn. I'll create new ways to interact and new ways to make sure no member is deprived of a practice partner, and that no person lacks in any skills. You may as well quit now if you can't show dedication, as I want to produce fine Smashers to raise the abilities of Ike.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
......heh.....

having enemies is.........fun, i dont want anything less then a grudge match, i really dont care u make enemies ill destroy them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom