• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
King of Dallas? WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. now that was the funniest thing in 2008.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
****, too complicated okay then. What do you suggest? I was doing something complicated so it's not assumed we stole it nor can be altered by any other clan's to suit their needs. However, something simple and gets the point across could work as well; I suppose. Blood & Ike are really the only factors needed. Be thinking and If so (If you have scanners), draw and scan in your own suggestion'. I can retouch, finalize it and begin final work in Photoshop.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i cant draw for the life of me what ever it is ill be fine but the first one sounded cool

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
****, too complicated okay then. What do you suggest? I was doing something complicated so it's not assumed we stole it nor can be altered by any other clan's to suit their needs. However, something simple and gets the point across could work as well; I suppose. Blood & Ike are really the only factors needed. Be thinking and If so (If you have scanners), draw and scan in your own suggestion'. I can retouch, finalize it and begin final work in Photoshop.
whatever you choose, I simply favor stylistic simple designs from being a 5 time website host, the more complicated the name/design/logo/administrator's are the more things people tend to dislike.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Yyyyyo, I would like to join this clan... I'm planning on playing Ike, mastering him, and sticking with him to the end!

@RoK: I'll PM you with the info you need. E-mail, secondary, and area, right?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'm sorry to say this and I really didn't want to correct it cause its funny, but your thread title says "Be Apart of the Ike Revolution"...apart meaning 'away from'. >_>

You're basically telling people that you're not the Ike revolution. <_<

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well then no big deal....

about the one in my sig, or the one in ikes profile in the dojo or my thread

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
eludes sig shop but he hasnt been around for about a week and a half

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
oohh 1 i pick 1
see if u could get blood on him in some way
u still got the format i PMd u?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
looks good, looks clean, and looks official.

were the hell u been all day u sure do come in and out a lot...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Roith, I've been on all day actually. I've been reviewing some Ike videos and trying to further learn about his fighting style. Also, I've been trying to contemplate on ways to increase our members as well as what type of organized things we can do once brawl starts up.
Also, I've been trying to finalize a sketch. I've got the emblem sketch down, I'll send it later on tonight, or tomorrow to your E-mails, more than likely later on tonight, very late.
Also, besides this; I see everyone is making new signatures, I'm going to be making my own and all. Once I come out with the emblem and we decide on it, we can put that in our signatures as well; add it on later and all that good stuff. For my signature though. I plan on drawing myself in Chibi anime style form in ike's clothes. xD. I've also checked your posts Roith, and seems people are contributing. We should try to make them members. BTW, your guide kills Zar's. Good work. xD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
thxs on my guid i actually had a computer for an hour so i got some work done..

s*** ur busy, im lookin forward to the emblem, how do u plan to get new members?

btw ill be on very late into the night im off school for the next week so if u need anything ill be on...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hmmmm what do u think ur gona do, maybe a flame background besides blood, but as long as i get teh swards in the ground itll look great

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku: Don't worry about the Blood-theme for now then. All you've got to do is worry about Ike, as it's an Ike-clan. We'll just have the logo do the talking when that's ready.

Roith: Yeah, I'm trying to be. I don't want to be lazy and let this fall apart before it's began. With dedicated members like you and Enshoku I know we can become #1. And I plan on getting new members through 3 ways.

#1 - First off, appearence. Most people are going to Zar's guild because it was initated first and it's by word of mouth of course. I plan on making our thread look better, more official and by showing more dedication. Also, I need to advertise in my signature or post us up in a few threads.

#2 - You guys. Enshoku is doing a primo job in trying to help in graphics and your guide Roith; that'll make sure they know we know what we're talking about and if they really want to be successful they'll hop on the bandwagon.

#3 - Perserverance. Once they see we aren't going anywhere, they'll most likely start heading over here once the other falls apart from no organizational properties.. Heh. Also, I plan on recording the battle we'll be waging against them April 9th, that way we can put that up and show whose superior.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Enshoku: Don't worry about the Blood-theme for now then. All you've got to do is worry about Ike, as it's an Ike-clan. We'll just have the logo do the talking when that's ready.

Roith: Yeah, I'm trying to be. I don't want to be lazy and let this fall apart before it's began. With dedicated members like you and Enshoku I know we can become #1. And I plan on getting new members through 3 ways.

#1 - First off, appearence. Most people are going to Zar's guild because it was initated first and it's by word of mouth of course. I plan on making our thread look better, more official and by showing more dedication. Also, I need to advertise in my signature or post us up in a few threads.

#2 - You guys. Enshoku is doing a primo job in trying to help in graphics and your guide Roith; that'll make sure they know we know what we're talking about and if they really want to be successful they'll hop on the bandwagon.

#3 - Perserverance. Once they see we aren't going anywhere, they'll most likely start heading over here once the other falls apart from no organizational properties.. Heh. Also, I plan on recording the battle we'll be waging against them April 9th, that way we can put that up and show whose superior.
oh my god... you are bonked's twin brother...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hmph....sounds good but i need someone to help me i have to give u access to my SWF account enshoku can u help me?
this sounds really good we havent even gotten started yet...

ive reread my guide so many times im actually gona benifit from it a lot

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
nah check ur pm, yeah i no ur not stupid XD

anyways thisll turn out good

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Quick vote. we need a sub name for "Blood-4-Blood". What should it be?

1. B4BC: The Ike Revolution.

2. B4BC: The Ike Evolution

3. B4BC: Crimson flows like water

4. B4BC: The Pro Ike Experience

5. B4BC: Death to all, Glory to One.

6. B4BC: Live and Let Die.

7. B4BC: Elite Ike Smashers.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm about to create a generic B4BC signature that all users can put in. You're allowed to have your own custom one, but I want to create one just for those that don't have a sig that may want one. So I'll get to working on that and post it on the front page either tonight or tomorrow. Sound good?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
das good

uuuhhh i need something to do my guide is really good for now
i havent seen anything new bout ike.....if u need anything post it here.....ill be at my guide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom