• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Roith: WHOA! XD. Man, you better unsubscribe to all those threads otherwise your e-mail is going to be FLOODED.

The Mediator: O_O I guess we decided on the REzz wings of Phial. ^_^

ALL: Okay, since we've got this all up, I'm giong to try to do another sketch (Finalized one with the wings) And a new pose for the angel type of girl in the background with blood running down her arms and some fire or something around the sword. All goes well and we can finalize, we'll ahve the emblem by Wednesday, at the latest, friday. (Fully colored and all). =] MAN I LOVE THIS CLAN SO FAR!
and to think roith was apprehensive about me joining...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
LAWLZ! We're all equal and everyone's opinion counts. >_O!!! Be sure to check the updates in the front everyday, and if you've got something to add don't hesitate to tell meh! Also... I'm going to see if I can do something, Should prove fun, hopefully.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
LAWLZ! We're all equal and everyone's opinion counts. >_O!!! Be sure to check the updates in the front everyday, and if you've got something to add don't hesitate to tell meh! Also... I'm going to see if I can do something, Should prove fun, hopefully.
*eats chicken bones while typing*

what about the wii codes thing, gimme a sec to look mine up...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
OH YEAH! Speaking of that. Everyone! In addition to our Brawl friend codes (Which will be listed once we get the game) should we also list our Wii numbers so we can exchange data and all that? Also, do you feel we should have a limit to how many people can actually join the B4BC? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
OH YEAH! Speaking of that. Everyone! In addition to our Brawl friend codes (Which will be listed once we get the game) should we also list our Wii numbers so we can exchange data and all that? Also, do you feel we should have a limit to how many people can actually join the B4BC? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I don't like the idea of a limit, but I do like the idea of kicking inactive people, people need to at least try and make a commitment...

*starts chewing on second bone*

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Now that you mention it, we probably should stick to the whole quality over quantity thing... While we wouldn't exactly be a huge clan (like Zar's is turning into), but it would be a good one, and definitely reputable for that.

Like... make Zar's clan look like an overblown clan for silly noobies, while this clan would be a serious clan, and would therefore be the only Ike clan to be taken seriously.

Edit: Enshoku's idea of kicking inactive people would help weed out the people who aren't actually ready for a clan commitment.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Now that you mention it, we probably should stick to the whole quality over quantity thing... While we wouldn't exactly be a huge clan (like Zar's is turning into), but it would be a good one, and definitely reputable for that.

Like... make Zar's clan look like an overblown clan for silly noobies, while this clan would be a serious clan, and would therefore be the only Ike clan to be taken seriously.
don't be rude, there isn't anything particularly wrong with his clan...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku: I fully plan on kicking inactive people BWAH HA!

The Mediator: True, I really want this clan to be taken seriously; and right now. Even though they have more people look at their first post. (God it's horrible, look at the deep blue, he also said anyone can join his guild and it wasn't even exclusive to IKE MAINERS. WTF?!)

Roith: How's your guide coming along?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Enshoku: I fully plan on kicking inactive people BWAH HA!

The Mediator: True, I really want this clan to be taken seriously; and right now. Even though they have more people look at their first post. (God it's horrible, look at the deep blue, he also said anyone can join his guild and it wasn't even exclusive to IKE MAINERS. WTF?!)

Roith: How's your guide coming along?
*still chewing on second chicken bone* today I suggest you PM all our members, and see if they respond, if they don't within a week kick them...

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Nice wifi tournament sounds fun. Im in on that. How will the lag between texas and wa affect something like that though?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Nothing we can do but see. I intend on eventually buying a USB adapter so I don't have to deal with Wifi. Lol. Well, night people I'm heading to bed.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i just fell asleep in my chair i need ssome sleep

my gudies base ia pretty much down but im gona add a new section called edgeguarding, so ill be editing later tonigt

sry i fell asleep on u guys

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
0.0 I have to join this, for Ike IS BEAST!!!!

chars: Ike, Metaknight

THEY SHALL KNOW NO MERCY FROM MY BLADE!!!! BLOOD FOR BLOOD!!!

man..im really getting into this @.@

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
CAPTAIN Sa10: WELCOME TO THE B4BC! =] Heh! The Clan for The Elite Ike Smashers. Bwah ha! Be sure to stay tuned for updates and welcome! ^_^ LOL. And thanks for being so enthusiastic and into it, we only want serious, dedicated members!

Black Waltz: Glad you approve!

S.R. XXVII: Sorry man, honest mistake, shall change that IMMEDIATELY!

NOTICE

Vote for "Wii codes". See the mainpage under "Notices" for details.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thank you Enshoku. And to all others, PLEASE! Vote, If you don't know what we're talking about look under "Notices" on the first page in the first post. Thank you.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Thanks for the correction RoK. I was puzzled to see Marth next to my name. And did you make you sig? It's awesome. I'm pretty crappy with making sigs, since I don't have my photoshop anymore.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yeah, I made my sig myself. Lol, photoshop is a savior =]. I could try to send you a photoshop disc sometime in the future if you're still needing it really bad. Right now though, I'm working on a picture for a friend, afterwards I need to finalize our little insignia and then I need ot work on my newest signature that has "Blood 4 Blood" in it. Should be good.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Go ahead, and send me yours in a PM or something so I can add it. I'll be adding Wii codes to the front page as soon as we get one more Yes vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom