• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Secondary: Diddy Kong
Friend Code: 3118-1939-5128

And no I am not a chick haha.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
since being in AMA(m/t)'s mind freezes you for one turn it's my roll.

*roll's a 00*

I rolled a critical, now you having no saving throws, and are trapped in AMA(m/t)'d mind until he posts something that is kind!

......double owned.
So... XACE-K is trapped in there... forever?

Or until ama rolls a 7 with a six-sided die.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Geez this just gets funnier everyday.
STFU this is some real gangsta sh*t. You be callin' be funny now Imma hafta bust a cap in yo' ***.

*gives **** cheney the smash ball*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later this day on the 7 o clock news~~~~~~~~~~~~~
reporter:and in recent news, a young male was found laying on the ground dead, with 188 shotgun shells, and an astounding 1231 bb's found in his body. It was confirmed to be **** Cheney who shot him, but we let him slide because he know that he has horrible aim, now here's jack Thompson with the weather...

jack Thompson: VIDEO GAYMES MAYDE DAT BOY JUMP IN FRONT OF TEH BULLETS, IT WAS COUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTER STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*note: only n00s still play counterstrike, and only RoK is a fan of jack Thompson.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Years from now, when a nation of video gamers rise up against the oppression of Jack Thompson (a truly Spartan moment) massive quantities of crack cocaine will be found in the walls of his home as WE TEAR IT DOWN.

I bet Error 85010 was caused by the video-gaming terrorist organization known as "Al-JackThompson-ida." Yes, we are dealing with a crazy, delusional, evil, and extremely unoriginal man.

As Bush would say, "Let's get dem terr'ists!!! Wit' are nuculer weapons!!! 'Merica, where's m'truck?!"

I am not liable if you take this post seriously and you actually try to tear down Jack Thompson's home because you couldn't get on wifi.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Anyone here seen No Country for Jack Thompson?

Violence and mayhem ensue after a gamer stumbles upon some dead bodies, a stash of M-rated games and more than $2 million in cash near the Rio Grande.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Years from now, when a nation of video gamers rise up against the oppression of Jack Thompson (a truly Spartan moment) massive quantities of crack cocaine will be found in the walls of his home as WE TEAR IT DOWN.

I bet Error 85010 was caused by the video-gaming terrorist organization known as "Al-JackThompson-ida." Yes, we are dealing with a crazy, delusional, evil, and extremely unoriginal man.

As Bush would say, "Let's get dem terr'ists!!! Wit' are nuculer weapons!!! 'Merica, where's m'truck?!"

I am not liable if you take this post seriously and you actually try to tear down Jack Thompson's home because you couldn't get on wifi.
jack thompson and and billy graham are the same person *shudder*

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman

Egads! HE'S COMING! THE DEVIL-DEMON-MAN-NOTMAN-EVILTHINGY-ROLLYPOLLY IS COMING!!

GOZEEERAAAA!!!!

(That's basically Godzilla with a Japanese accent)

But we are ready.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zar: Just notice you responded to simple; **** I'm behind on this thread. Anyways, how about you just get your **** together so we can Wi-Fi and I can record the ownage you shall recieve; not hiding are you? Ontop of this. Blood-4-Blood. Of course I have the 4 because it looks cool, but also in internet talk people use "4, U, Ur" etc. in their talk; mine is acceptable. What's yours?

Also, the only person in your whole clan that I show respect for is Kirk. Yesterday I was beating him and knew he was off his game; I want to have another go at him when he's having a good day, but the rest of your clan be garbage; you too. Stop bumpin' and let's start smashin'.

And UNORGANIZED? WTF. Dude, SECTIONS. With colors that's readable. You need to take some lessons. Just keep runnin' Douche de Animus.

Venus of the Desert Bloom, Kagemaru696, †¹Ãgøn¥¹† : Welcome to BLOOD-4-BLOOD! I'll update you rlocations and friend-codes to the front eventually, give me some time. e_e; I spend so much time smashin', don't worry.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
kirk's not in dda
i wouldn't say a 20% win ratio is beating him
that's like taking one stock every 1.6667 matches, in 3 stock matches

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
No, out of the 15 we played the other day I did only win about 2-3, but yesterday I won the first two and the third I suicided. I told him we'll just play when he's more on his game because it felt like I was playing someone other than Kirk. We all make mistakes and have bad days though.

XACE-K

Smash Master
fine, i'll take a look

*uses change of heart*

*sees this in his mind*

*runs around in circles until change of heart wears off*
I haven't seen that in his mind yet.

Oh well' looks like change of heart's effect is almost worn off so I'll bring my Wii and Brawl with me and now it's back to ama's mind.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I haven't seen that in his mind yet.

Oh well' looks like change of heart's effect is almost worn off so I'll bring my Wii and Brawl with me and now it's back to ama's mind.
*pours mercury all thoughout ama's mind then lets it evaporate*

*change of heart wears off*

note: mercury blocks infrared lasers, and stops them from working.

XACE-K

Smash Master
*pours mercury all thoughout ama's mind then lets it evaporate*

*change of heart wears off*

note: mercury blocks infrared lasers, and stops them from working.
So that means........ I'm confused again.

And you even gave me a note.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but according to Bush, THERE IS NO EXIT STRATEGY.
I understand that this would entail that ama's mind is a virtual war on Iraq, but, when you think about it, it kind of makes sense. Kind of.

And is it just me, or have more people been joining ever since we started having laid-back conversations, ones lacking in the general theme of "AARGH BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES DRINK WITH GATORADE!"?

Coincidence? Meh, mebbe, mebbe not.

See RoK? A little bit of... un-zealotry never hurt anybody. In fact, it's helping us!

We can indoctrinate them later.

Edit: Hey Comboking... BE QUIET. If we get back on topic, people might stop joining.

comboking

Smash Master
There is no exit stratigies beside the only way to get out is DO A BARREL ROLL that was close!

The Mediator be quiet they might find out our secret!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
RoK, I've been challenging you for quite some time now and you keep ignoring it. You can be a coward all you want but just know that by backing down from every challenge you represent your clan in a negative way. It's like admitting Dues De Animus is better than B4BC. I played a couple vs Wolt the other day and won so I've "met the criteria". Not to put down Wolt, they were close matches. Once again I'm challenging you and I expect you don't back down like a coward this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom