• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JJ's Trip Across America

tekkie

Smash Master
OKay guys, here's an update.

My last final is on december 21st, so I will be going to new jersey on the 21st or the 22nd depending which days is best for ishieymoro.

my next stop after that is maryland, seagull will you be free on either the 22nd or the 23rd?
you should give me an estimate on when you'll be in NM asap

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
OKay guys, here's an update.

My last final is on december 21st, so I will be going to new jersey on the 21st or the 22nd depending which days is best for ishieymoro.

my next stop after that is maryland, seagull will you be free on either the 22nd or the 23rd?
My last finals are on the 21st too so I should be free the 22nd/23rd.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wait, Choice, when is UCB's spring break, and will you be in SoCal during that time? Because I'm already planning out a trip to SoCal over my spring break sometime between March 13 and 20, and if you're around... ;D

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
Hmm, i dunno what i'm gonna be doing for my spring break just yet, and i dont know when it is. I guess i could look that up, but wolf syndrome keeps me from doing so... I might be around?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's like 4 months away lmao, way too far in the future to actually plan anything yet xD I just checked up real quick though, the weekend you get out overlaps with the weekend right before I get back (but I have mondays off so there's a bit more leniency ;D). The 19th and 20th are the only plausible days, since I'd be spending the 21st getting back to NJ :p Just throwing it out there, we'll see how things go.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, the reason I'm going is to visit my friends at USC and Caltech, so... around there lol :awesome: Are either of those schools particularly close to where you'd be if you were in SoCal?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel so spoiled right now lol... if you say so xD

Also, JJ, I get out of my exam on the 21st at 3 PM, and will probably spend that night at RU with copious amounts of intoxicating beverages and no TV/Wii. You're more than welcome to join in, and then we can head back to my boring town for a bit where there will be a TV, Wii, AND (hopefully) a recording device :3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I feel so spoiled right now lol... if you say so xD

Also, JJ, I get out of my exam on the 21st at 3 PM, and will probably spend that night at RU with copious amounts of intoxicating beverages and no TV/Wii. You're more than welcome to join in, and then we can head back to my boring town for a bit where there will be a TV, Wii, AND (hopefully) a recording device :3

sounds good to me

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Okay here's the update,

I will head down to new jersey on December 16th, stay over at ishieymoro's and then on the morning of the 17th head down to Seagull's place. Then I'll drive to chicago Illinois on the 18th and get a few matches with kain.

I'm not sure yet what will happen after that though since i'm not sure how long it'll take to get to places after that

JCav

Smash Lord
Ugh. JJ I wish I had a wolf cave I could put you in so you could come up up Michigan :(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I still need to ask my mom if she'd mind if you came. It'll be kinda weird since I don't know when you would come to texas if you can. I wish I could go on the trip with you :(

Edit: My mom said you can't come :(

D

Deleted member

Every time I read the title of this thread, I think it should have its own theme music.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Update!!!

Apparently i can get out on december 9th. Ish/seagull let me know if ic an come early

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Update!!!

Apparently i can get out on december 9th. Ish/seagull let me know if ic an come early
If you came down the 10th then we should go to Tant's Mid tier tourney at 9 P.M. I work from 3-8 so you'd prob have to meet me there.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you can come down on the 9th and pick me up to go to the mid-tier tournament on the 10th and then drop me off back in NJ I can do that :D lol. But yeah, if it's significantly better for you to stop by that weekend I can try to get something to work, but it might be kinda tough :x

Who are you visiting, do you have a final list yet?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
the thing is, i don't have the money to zigzag across the country if i dont get housing, so i can only visit people directly along the way back to norcal or the ones who can house me, which is probably just you and gull. kain is on the way but he can't give me housing so i will visit him too.

im probably gonna stick to the original plan

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
:< being broke is anus. I suppose the the 16th still works better lol, makes things simpler. Can anyone around Chicago house you?

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
JJ why didn't you mention you needed housing I would helped you out ........msg me on fb if you are still screwed with housing , I'll try and help you out .

castorpollux

Smash Champion
JJ why didn't you mention you needed housing I would helped you out ........msg me on fb if you are still screwed with housing , I'll try and help you out .
I have housing in the tristate area (ishieymoro) and MD/VA (seagull).

I'm not really screwed for housing if i go straight directly to california from massachusetts. I Just can't afford to zig-zag through the country

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska is in the middle of the US, so you should try and come here. I could house you and I-80 can get you to your far west destinations. Plus the only other wolf I've ever played is Kain...not a complaint, but that's only 1.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
UPDATE

so ill be able to visit ishieymoro and seagull, but i wont be able to visit anyone else =/ (sorry kain)

my dad is going to meet up with me after i play at seagulls and then he wants to drive back together

_Kain_

Smash Champion
The will of Barricuda Drifter is that we shall never ditto. It is for the good of the world n all wofls

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Kain and JJ need to team
And wolf ditto to finally settle who's better ;D
Cept that doesn't settle who's better
BUT IT DOES IN OUR HEARTS

Top Bottom