• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Spacing

lain

Smash Master
and meta, stop sucking bowyers ****, lain played pretty badly in that set, and bowyer did barely anything but bair pound and sheild run for grab game <<
Wait.... are you talking about the set that was recorded like... near the start of brawl against my DDD? lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
DI means directional influence, meaning the way u can move back n forth in the air. its not strictly limited to right after u get hit manic.
DI is after you get hit...

Everyone needs to stop at *****ing at each other. Forget the past, what's done is done... yes that means stop bashing Woody too.

Glick

Smash Lord
I actually analyzed my jiggz style based off my spacing and realized my many flaws. Probably thanks to lagfi. Next tourny I go to I will go ALL jiggz.

BTW. Anybody who's apart of AiB. check out "overweight cat" Shes the sickest mofo around. (shes also my sister)

Her jiggz is beasssssssssttttttttttt.

Top Bottom