• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Jigglypuff Social Thread (read first post!)

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
How come Wii U Puff sometimes looks like the same shade of pink as the 3DS one and sometimes has a much redder hue? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with costumes. Is it just lighting-based?

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
How come Wii U Puff sometimes looks like the same shade of pink as the 3DS one and sometimes has a much redder hue? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with costumes. Is it just lighting-based?
It may be as we see some interesting lighting effects in some of the Wii U stages.

lusterkid

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapeSodaGuru
Hi everyone I'm a Jigglypuff main which is pretty obvious so I thought I'd show up here

I use the green nightcap skin of Jigglypuff and whenever I scroll through the different skins they seem to be different shades of pink. It is probably the lighting though, considering how the Wii U is pretty drastically different from the 3DS when it comes to graphics.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252

I hope you wanted to see eight lv.1 Jigglypuff's fighting in 1080p 60fps because that's what this is.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

I hope you wanted to see eight lv.1 Jigglypuff's fighting in 1080p 60fps because that's what this is.
The best part of the video is that it confirms to me that that Boss Battle music from Brawl is back and hearable in BattleField rather than just custom stages. Heck yeah!

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
i really hope they give us new skins/colors in dlc. i want my crown and bandana jiggly!

Omega Male

Smash Cadet
Someone should make a Jigglypuff player data base with a list of any puff main who wants to be put in there. I have seen this in a few other Character forums and I think it's a pretty cool idea :D

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
If you could have one off jigglypuffs abilities, then what abillity would that be?
If we're counting moves: melee or ssb4 Rest

If abilities in game: Since I main jiggs, "Competitive"

of course doesn't mean I can't use "cute charm" either ;)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm playing a lot of characters right now.

But honestly, I'm loving jiggs right now with these sleep/rest combos I'm making. I've pulled it off literally a hundred times or more.
So she's my new main. Hello!

Last edited:

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
I don't get too many Jiggs mirrors but has anyone else been in a Rest chain due to one of you landing a Rest before its kill percents? As in Jiggs A rests B, B lives, B rests sleeping A, A lives, etc. till one of you dies or decides to not use rest.

Last edited:

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
That's happened to me before. I lost that chain.

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Usually it's because somebody missed a Rest and then it builds up until somebody realizes they're losing or misses again.

If your opponent is gullible, they're in kill% and you aren't: you can feint a Rest, let them Rest you and then Rest them back for the KO.

The Twinkie

Smash Cadet
Do you guys think I should make a Nintendo ID exchanging thread so it'll be easier to get each other's IDs?

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
Do you guys think I should make a Nintendo ID exchanging thread so it'll be easier to get each other's IDs?
If you mean this:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-3ds-friend-code-sharing-thread.340319/
then we have one.

If you mean the character specific users thread saying who plays that char like the pikachu thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/pokémon-channel-pikachu-video-and-users-thread.369111/
then I'm surprised we don't have one, at least one that I can recall.

EDIT: linked changed to the first pages

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nope, I think we're fine here since we can put our NNIDs and FCs in our info. I wouldn't suggest adding everyone you can possibly meet, and rather add users who want a match.

You can visit Anther's Smash Ladder for that.

Last edited:

I<3Tacos

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-3537-0736
I'm playing a lot of characters right now.

But honestly, I'm loving jiggs right now with these sleep/rest combos I'm making. I've pulled it off literally a hundred times or more.
So she's my new main. Hello!
Same here, just so fun to pull off a sleep when you're at 100+% and rest you opponent into oblivion. I've made some amazing comeback by just YOLOing a sleep.

Last edited:

Ieven

Smash Cadet
Hello, i try to second Jiggly, i have some trouble to kill with him :(. A lot of matchup are really hard for Jiggly, even if i'm pretty good with rest, i dunno how play jiggly effectively :sick:.

I<3Tacos

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-3537-0736
Hello, i try to second Jiggly, i have some trouble to kill with him :(. A lot of matchup are really hard for Jiggly, even if i'm pretty good with rest, i dunno how play jiggly effectively :sick:.
Stay in the air as much as possible, use sing+rest, don't be scare to use roll.

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
Don't be hasty, our punish game is one of the best. Our aerials are great but make sure you're not fishing for them so far off the ground that you don't land. Having shield available makes us even more dangerous to approach carelessly. Our jabs and dtilt are good get off me options while our Rest, Bair, and Uptilt cover the necessary kill %s. This is abit general I guess but yeah.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Top Bottom