• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JGL - Port Moody, BC Results

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Results for the melee tournament at jimz gamers lounge august 30th in port moody, bc, canada

Doubles:
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/ssbRampage/JGLBracket2.gif

1.Blunted_Object10 + Dieslow
2.Hitsugaya + Cowear
3.Patooty + Daze
4.Mother Hens(Tahsis+Sion)
5.Clouderz + MarcBuckley
5.Rusty + 2G
7.Adam+Dustin

Singles:
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/ssbRampage/JGLBracket.gif

1.Blunted_Object10
2.Hitsugaya
3.Dieslow
4.Sion
5.Cowface
5.Patooty
7.Daze
7.Tahsis
9.2G
9.MarcBuckley
9.Tails
9.Clouderz
13.Adam
13.GanonsPetMoblin
13.GGGG

Sorry about the whole $$$ issue I suck at counting and I assure you guys that if we do another tournament here (and there's a very good chance of that) I will make sure to do everything properly
*Is nubcake at hosting*

hope you guys enjoyed the lounge :)

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
honestly, we should just do something at someones house
and spend the money we would on venue fee on buying mass foods and drinks

lag was ****ty, made me look even worse lol

clouderz ***** me tho

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
clouderz was ****** me until i snapped and told myself " im not gonna lose to this little *******" and 3 stocked him on FoD

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I ****

wow julyzerg your so noob im not even joking the only game u beat me i sd twice other than that, i **** u like 7 games straight and then you talk about not owning a wii / gamecube...

small shoutouts

eric - .............
rusty - lol man your gay with shiek but ggs :)
marc - you **** ily
peach - your gay f@ggot
falco - your gay f@ggot too
10 different tall asian guys that are cool - gg's scrubs
GGGG -hahahhaahah l
whoever else i played- step it upppp

30th edot- OMFG it was so crowded i hated it

rabble rabble rabble

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I ****

wow julyzerg your so noob im not even joking the only game u beat me i sd twice other than that, i **** u like 7 games straight and then you talk about not owning a wii / gamecube...

small shoutouts

eric - .............
marc - you **** ily
peach - your gay f@ggot
GGGG -hahahhaahah l

rabble rabble rabble
lol thanks but im still a melee no0b maybe next i'll bring my wii with the 7'' monitor attachment so we'll have a section to ourselves whether it's at jimz or not

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
I ****

small shoutouts

eric - .............
marc - you **** ily
peach - your gay f@ggot
GGGG -hahahhaahah l

rabble rabble rabble
wtf i don't even get a shoutout?

**** tahsis i was hopin u wouldn't post those results lol

shoutouts:
Blunted- thx for the phone
julyberg- gj disproving the myth that asians r good at gaming ; )
2G- ur 2 good
GGGG- ggggai
pr guys who faced me -have mercy!
marc- i would've won if that guy didnt tell u to use turnips =_=
Rusty-for that uber gai last match lol at least i know wat wobbling is nao

Hrrrm am i forgetting about any 13-year old flacon scrubs hrrrrrm i geuss not

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
wtf i don't even get a shoutout?

**** tahsis i was hopin u wouldn't post those results lol

shoutouts:
Blunted- thx for the phone
julyberg- gj disproving the myth that asians r good at gaming ; )
2G- ur 2 good
GGGG- ggggai
pr guys who faced me -have mercy!
marc- i would've won if that guy didnt tell u to use turnips =_=
Rusty-for that uber gai last match lol at least i know wat wobbling is nao

Hrrrm am i forgetting about any 13-year old flacon scrubs hrrrrrm i geuss not
Lol that was my roommate the ******* was rushing me had no idea what he was talking about he's the ultimate smash no0b i would have used turnips eventually but most likely to little too late, the reason i stop pulling turnips is because the people i play all the time always ***** about them i guess i really should drop that habit since the lack of turnips almost cost me the fight lol, I really didn't plan on winning i was actually gonna forfeit the match cuz of my roommate but all the same Hitsugaya would have kick your *** as badly as he kicked mine lol but im certainly up for a rematch next time around if you're up for it i'll have my own wii and monitor so there won't be any of this waiting for next turn bull****, that was the only boring part about it all im sure im not the only one who felt that way it was still fun though

btw i would have been super pissed if you had made that 4 stock comeback man i couldn't believe that **** i totally let my guard down that won't be happening again that for sure lol this was my first melee tournament and first time i've played intelligent human players in 6years so im still a melee no0b however i know what to expect next time

all in all ggs man

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
Lol that was my roommate the ******* was rushing me had no idea what he was talking about he's the ultimate smash no0b i would have used turnips eventually but most likely to little too late, the reason i stop pulling turnips is because the people i play all the time always ***** about them i guess i really should drop that habit since the lack of turnips almost cost me the fight lol, I really didn't plan on winning i was actually gonna forfeit the match cuz of my roommate but all the same Hitsugaya would have kick your *** as badly as he kicked mine lol but im certainly up for a rematch next time around if you're up for it i'll have my own wii and monitor so there won't be any of this waiting for next turn bull****, that was the only boring part about it all im sure im not the only one who felt that way

btw i would have been super pissed if you had made that 4 stock comeback man i couldn't believe that **** i totally let my guard down that won't be happening again that for sure lol this was my first melee tournament and first time i've played intelligent human players in 6years so im still a melee no0b however i know what to expect next time

all in all ggs man
lol yeah i was wondering who that guy was >__>

I know for sure hitsugaya would've beaten me, but coming dead last is pretty weak = S

Looking forward to next time, those matches were pretty strange so i'm not quite sure which of us is better yet
EDIT: o yeah and ggs 2 u 2

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah i was wondering who that guy was >__>

I know for sure hitsugaya would've beaten me, but coming dead last is pretty weak = S

Looking forward to next time, those matches were pretty strange so i'm not quite sure which of us is better yet
EDIT: o yeah and ggs 2 u 2
Yeah i don't want him there as soon as he got in he was already *****ing about how long it was taking and only 5 min had passed I'm glad he pussied out and didn't enter you would only be hearing the most johnning you've ever heard in your life, I Peach bombered him 30 times in a row cuz he's an idiot in brawl and he threw the controller demanded that i gave him an apology and then stormed out of the room and i never saw him for 2 days =_=.

that was quite the comeback you almost made in the first round i know for sure i wouldn't have been able to do that so until we have some more matches i'm gonna have to say you're better again this was only my first tournament for melee im not a bout to get on a high horse and say im better than anyone

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i don't want him there as soon as he got in he was already *****ing about how long it was taking and only 5 min had passed I'm glad he pussied out and didn't enter you would only be hearing the most johnning you've ever heard in your life, I Peach bombered him 30 times in a row cuz he's an idiot in brawl and he threw the controller demanded that i gave him an apology and then stormed out of the room and i never saw him for 2 days =_=.

that was quite the comeback you almost made in the first round i know for sure i wouldn't have been able to do that so until we have some more matches i'm gonna have to say you're better again this was only my first tournament for melee im not a bout to get on a high horse and say im better than anyone
lol sounds like a real scrub

I'm still on the fence about which of us is better, i definetly think a MM next time would be a good idea. you definetly did well for your first tournament! (tho technically this was my first tournament too)

also i dunno if u remember, but im sorry for flaming u way back when on the sfu smashfest board.

And tahsis u don't get a shoutout cuz after DQ i pretty much didnt talk to u at all, and we didnt get any games in cuz u were having a best of 300 with that peach guy

EDIT: i have 123 posts now! I want to preserve it so i geuss m not gonna post for a bit

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah i remember that as soon as i saw your avatar i was like wait a min ?!?! i remember this guy but it's all good man hard to believe that was ****ing 6 months ago jesus christ where does time go?

Top Bottom