• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jebus Dribble

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Dribble backwards, pick up banana, buffer a turn around, glide toss backwards and repeat. How many can you guys do.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
everyone does it.

its great for warming up in between stocks tho or being a technical ****

Player-1

Smash Legend
LOLZLZLZL.

I got 1 2 guyz, itz called da p1 dribble. You pick up a banana then glidetoss backward then jump in da air and shoot a peanut but not 1, u shoot 2 peanut, then come back down do the hokey pokey, turn yourself around and sd ur stock and u win automatcully.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
What the ****. This is not new, useful, or even that fancy, and sure as hell shouldn't have your name on it; if it did then I'd feel like a bad player every time I tried it.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Someone show me a video where someone does this and the video is dated some time before I created this thread. I you guys find one, I'll find a way to permaban myself. It's a win win situation for you guys

DFEAR

Smash Hero
your instructions (Dribble backwards, pick up banana, buffer a turn around, glide toss backwards and repeat) is exactly what was shown?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
No, ADHD dribbled forward, turned around, picked up the banana and dribbled forward again

Player-1

Smash Legend
It's not pivot dribbling, but the difference between pivot dribbling and this is that pivot dribbling is actually useful. Jebus, all you're doing is swapping two parts from the same AT and then calling it yours. If that's all it takes to "discover an AT" then there'd be a billion other ones.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
It's not pivot dribbling, but the difference between pivot dribbling and this is that pivot dribbling is actually useful. Jebus, all you're doing is swapping two parts from the same AT and then calling it yours. If that's all it takes to "discover an AT" then there'd be a billion other ones.
Like???????? If anything, at least it's something new (although probably useless)

Player-1

Smash Legend
It is new, but the only thing differing between this and the pivot glide toss is that you are swapping the order of pivoting and glidetossing. Pretty much useless. That's like saying "hey guys I can pivot dribble with jump cancelled tosses instead of glidetosses, new AT z0mg."

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
The pivot dribble on it's own is pretty useless, but without it, we probably would have never found the dribble lock.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
OK, but the point is that you never know what other people can find when you post some useless technique

Top Bottom