• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JCCC Brawl Tournament - Kansas City, KS - May 24th - RESULTS

dmac

Smash Champion
Results

singles ( 80 total entrants)

bracket can be viewed here : http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8479/jcccbrawlbracketdi9.gif

1) tie (time constraints) darkrain (DK) / chexr (wolf/kirby)
3) TTT (DK)
4) phatgamer (G&W)
5) smeesh (peach)
5) SDM (ROB)
7) seanson (Lucas)
7) chris i (G&W)
9) karmacide (snake)
9) duck (ROB)
9) affinity (metaknight)
9) dmac (fox)
13) bozzar (ddd)
13) john (wario)
13) jace (falco/pit)
13) attackstorm (falco)
17) flux (marth?)
17) pyro (lucario)
17) massive (ness)
17) paradox (olimar)
17) jturley (marth/toon link)
17) stealth (pikachu / IC / ROB)
17) xion (sonic)
17) zeno (?)
25) lowki (wario)
25) tico (?)
25) nynja (diddy)
25) ashen (metaknight)
25) murn (pit)
25) papermarkis (metaknight/PT)
25) vars (?)
25) legan (Link)

teams (28 total entrants)

1) darkrain(dk) / dmac ( fox)
2) chexr (wolf) / flux (marth)
3) phatgamer(gw) / dyc ( lucario)

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Major props to the runners of this tourney. Except for singles pools being so huge, everything was very smooth and timely. The venue was amazing, and there were even trophies, lol.

Xion - Amazing sonic, no foolin. You owned me in pools, it's a shame you didn't place higher.

TTT - No johns, here. I probably would have lost the set anyway. DK's not bad.

Phatgamer - You have my wiimote at your house. Good job on 4th, your matches vs Seanson were too close.

Dmac - Sorry to take you out. Shine spike don't work on ROB!

Eh, I don't remember enough people. I had a blast overall, sweeping the pool in teams (though we sucked in the bracket) and almost sweeping singles pools. Lost to 2 of the top 3 placers, so I can't complain about my own placing. Though...I think I could have taken Phat...maybe someday...

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
I would have placed higher if it Wasn't for ****in PHATGAMER's b-AIR snapping turtle!! >o

Shoutouts~!

SuperDoodleMan- I've never fought such an ass crazy Rob before. I played two other Robs there but they simply didn't compare to your dude. Nicely Done.

Nynja- You and prism Raped Pyro's Lucario when we had those frendly team matches. he stole my lives and got raped even more. Thanks for putting his cocky rear in his place.

Jesse- Why is Zelda so good? x_x I really couldn't do anything against those up smashes in doubles. Good one.

Phat- ... I hate you >O

I'll add more as I remember them xD

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Thanks to darkrain, dmac, Stealth Raptor and everyone for running a mostly smooth tournament. I had a lot of fun and found the variety of characters that everyone used refreshing so I didn't feel so bad about bringing Snake.

Major shout to TTT. He beat me three separate times (eliminated by his team in teams, beat me in pools and sent me to the loser's bracket in singles) in the tournament with DK but the sting was lessened because he was so friendly and cool. :chuckle: Even more impressed by the fact that he played such a great DK with a wii-mote.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Major props to Phat for housing us and then getting taken out by me twice. I've had too much G&W practice from playing Cosmo. too good

TTT nice matches, that grab on the 4th match caught me so off guard it was crazy or something.

Great tourney guys Im pretty lazy so thats all for shouts for me. Hope we can make it back in the future.

DYC

Smash Champion
Yeah it's a good thing the ZSS players didn't come so instead of losing they could pretend like they would have won.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Chexr your Wolf is crazy good; you tore up my Falco really bad in the Winner's bracket. Isn't Falco supposed to pwn Wolf? Bah can't wait to play you again

TTT your DK really surprised me in pools. In that third match on Corneria during the last stock I can't believe you killed my Pit at like 80% with a back-throw when you had around 150... Good set, too bad the bracket started when we were about to play friendlies

Karmacide I've never seen a better Snake, keep it up man

Good games to everyone else I played.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
GG's to everyone I played; i don't remember playing against anyone that wasn't awesome. :)

Can't wait for another KC tourney!

*Individual shoutouts a few posts down

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Props to all that showed up. It was good to see some new faces and Minnesota making the drive down.

**** you chexr, you were the only person I lost to in singles. :( I should have just turtled......get it? :p

Xion- LOL @ our 1st match running out of time. Sorry about that set bro :\

SDM- I'm glad I didn't have to play that sick *** R.O.B. of yours....I probably would have lost. :p PM me an address so I can get that wiimote back to you.

DYC- Our bucket shenanigans in teams were too **** good, although we'll have to refine it so we can start ****** as much as we did in melee.

To everyone else- Good clux in the tournament!

EDIT: Game and Watch is too sexy. :D

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Ah shoutout

Jace- Very good stuff man i surprised myself too haha oh well no problems next time since i got da counters for da counters ;)

Karma- SUP SNAKE wow at the madness that ensued from our matches. Amazing snake we need play some more asap!

Phat and DYC-......0% pikachu... nuff said

Paradox- wtffff ur olimar hax. don't get gimped and u wouldve beaten everyone down

Attackstorm- Thx for the falco friendlies i learned lots and needed it

SDM- RAINBOW CRUISAN sry man i did retardly gay stuff there...regardless you have an awesome R.O.B. and wanna see more.

Smeeeeesh- You have a pig disgusting peach. Oh and stop that no combos in brawl.

Chexr- crazy awesome matches with the kirby...SHOULDA SWITCHED johns. You deserved 2nd good ****.

Darkrain and Jess- Thx for letting StL stay with ya'll and of course i ***** at SNES DBZ.
DK dittos FTL! Watch out for those D trippuls though!

EDIT: Affinity LOL METAKNIGHT very good team matches crazy stuff. Most memorable punch of the tourny!
/longshoutout + adjectives

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Shoutout Breakdown

Darkrain/Stealth - Thanks a lot for running an awesome tournament, I had a blast.

TTT - Awesome team matches, your DK is teh pwnage. I thought i was making a comeback that one game until i noticed a pivot punch in my face lol

Phat - Your G&W is crazy good. Awesome stuff.

Jace - You have a good Falco. Ill have to remember to ban Jungle Japes if I play you in another tourney lol.

Xion - You have the best Sonic I've ever seen. Period. Keep it up!

-ill post more shoutouts once i have more time later today

Jace08

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I meant to give you a shout out Affinity.

Jace - You have a good Falco. Ill have to remember to ban Jungle Japes if I play you in another tourney lol.
Thanks yeah I should never have switched to Pit in that third round; your Metaknight owned me. You really know how to gimp well; both my Pit and Falco fell to your gimps multiple times. Good stuff.

DYC

Smash Champion
The only people here that would travel to your tournament don't give a **** about brawl Tink.

Come to the next melee tourney we host. And bring people.

Top Bottom