• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Tournament Vids

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
And they do them quite well.

To people who say that we are "better" than them, that is not true. We have not played against them in a tournament yet as far as I know, and therefore have not proven anything.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Wow. That's an epic form of stalling... c4ing yourself to hit under the stage and teching EVERY TIME @_@

Staco

Smash Champion
The japanese use moves like bair and fair, and they dont worry about lag when they land at the ground. xD

@ xDD-master (ps: me = Frozzn, we know each other :) )

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah they fight like: Take one, give two back xD

But anyway i saw a lot of double jumped nairs and so, moves without lags...

(@the PS: ^^ yeah i known already your second internet name :p btw your sig is cool, my englisch also sucks -.-)

Staco

Smash Champion
from the look of those videos....the japanease are better then us...thats the future gameplay of snake
I dont think that they are much better. They simply play another style.
Watch a japanese DDD video, they try to hit their opponent with the bair all the time. xD
And the Snakes in japan use a lot of granades. We use more spaced FTilt and so on. That doesnt mean, that they are better.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
And the Snakes in japan use a lot of granades.
Sorry then i must be a japan, because in Germany i'm known for spamming nades, but when i see them... they use them twice times more than me xD

I told them i'm not spamming, because I do a lot of different things with them, so it isnt real spam... ;) but it correct to say i use a lot nades xD

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
People need to stop stereotyping a whole country's playing style to a few video's. Same as in America, there are varying playstyles, it's not as simple as USA space F Tilt's, Japan nade camp.

Top Bottom