• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Style Online Ranking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
2014 03 27 Tier C wotg Studstill
Oh ****...did this not post?

^^Might be a duplicate, sorry.
Its a duplicate. Edit the post to get rid of the stuff so i dont double count it in the future

I liked your post but didnt count it because it is a duplicate and you didnt get rid of the stuff that I meant

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
So I have to wait until their are 6 people in D Tier? That could very reasonably never happen. Or even Three people could *never* happen.
Maybe eliminating the point system for under C tIer? or do you think it will fill?

Sedda

Smash Champion
This just began dude. Just wait until other people are down there. Practice while that happens!

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
The more often people play others at the same point level, the faster people move into different tiers. If two -2's fight, you are guaranteed to have someone go down a tier, and vice versa for +2

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
forgot to record

**** me right

i also don't ever want to be the person recording/uploading so if anything i'll just start saving krecs and sending them to steve

mixa

Banned via Warnings
sucks that the z has to hold the camera. if i were rich i'd send him a tripod or sth so he could record more of those. i really like that format for some reason.

forgot to record
cobr you need to record yourself to get better cobr

and if steve doesn't want to i'll take those krecs.

edit: subscribed to mint403 -- I expect great things

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
ybombb is signing up as jiggly and probably about to play beardhammer

Last edited:

beardhammer

Smash Rookie
i lost to ybombb. do i really have to post a recording if i admit the loss with no desync? idk how to post a recording :[

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
I'd love to get into this when I get a new adapter. I like that people will be stuck with 1 character and cant switch when they feel cornered. Feels like "git gud or lose" to me. <3

Shears

Smash Master
I tried clicking record game to get the krec files of me and fireblasters set, but none of it saved. How the hell do I work this stupid emulator? I checked the box before the match started, unchecked it after each game and rechecked before the next. Theres nothing.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
did you go into your records folder and see that the krec is there, then when you can select client or p2p go to playback and select it via that way

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
I tried clicking record game to get the krec files of me and fireblasters set, but none of it saved. How the hell do I work this stupid emulator? I checked the box before the match started, unchecked it after each game and rechecked before the next. Theres nothing.

I haven't used this before but had a similar situation with another program. Does it have a proper destination folder set for the recordings? That might explain nonsaving files. Just a pure and out of the blue guess from me. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom