• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Japanese Results Compendium

Djent

Smash Champion
Updates to OP:
  • Results for Tamisuma, Tokaigi Qualifiers, Sumabato, and Kurobura
  • Calendar update, including date for Umebura Tokaigi Qualifier
  • Excellent player map graphic added to Resources section
It's been a long time since I wrote a preview for a Japanese tournament. I hope to rectify that by covering Tokaigi.

Last edited:

Djent

Smash Champion
Sorry for the lack of event previews lately. I've been approved to write one for Tokaigi 2017, which is scheduled to go up on Friday, February 10th.

Snasen

Smash Cadet
Djent Djent You know where or how I could check for smash4 events/tournaments between 13-26th of july in f.ex Tokyo and/or Kyoto/Osaka? Its ok if its in Japanese!

Last edited:

Djent

Smash Champion
S Snasen Oh man, sorry for the late response. I meant to say something sooner but I've been unduly neglecting this thread. You might want to check Juddy's Smash calendar (link is in the OP). TBH I'm not as current as I should be on upcoming dates.

Anyway, OP updated again. I had to get caught up before Umebura JM and KSB 2017.

Top Bottom