• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese 3DS Users? The Unofficial JPN Friend-Code Thread

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
Got you added Ninja! We will have to play sometime later today! I could definitely use the practice. Little Mac is.. different from my normal play style lol

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone wanna do a FFA with the rules from the nintendo tournament? I need the practice.

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
All items, 6 minutes, Custom Moves (I think?) and Gear, Starting Roster Only, and the only stages are Arena Ferox, Battlefield, Final Destination, Tomodachi Life, and Yoshi’s Island. Final Destination forms are allowed. I know these rules are lame but I just want to get into the nationals.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Ah, I don't mind some item games. I'll add ye. Be midnful, I'm from Europe, though.

Just throw me yer JP FC.

Last edited:

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
I would be down to help you practice. My friend can join us. So if T-skjorte Ninja adds me, we will have 4 players.
Sounds good. I don't believe i'll have time to play tommorow, so how does Tuesday at around 3PM PST sound for you guys?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
@ iiGGYxD iiGGYxD I played you randomly on For Glory over the weekend, I was the Dedede that wouldn't die.
unfortunately I had to leave right after...

XKan

Smash Apprentice
Here is mine: 4253|4263|3156

マイ is my name. You may have fought me already, as I've played over 1000 games online... always playing as the red Lucina : ) I'm not that great.

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
would anyone here be interested in some dpubles tonight?? I still need to go throughhere and add evryone again lol..

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Its 3 in like 10 minutes, you positive you can't make it?
Or did I make the conversion wrong?

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is your friend awake? I'm up for like, 3 matches before I go to bed if you want.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Looking at yer replies, the deal was actually on 12 midnight, and not 6AM morning.

Still wouldn't have made it though, lel.

Top Bottom