• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January FIU Melee tournament

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Some of my fellow tournament hosts and I have been planning a bunch of tournaments for next year. I'd just like to know if anybody is interested in a Melee tournament at FIU in January. Just so you guys know, I may host Soul Calibur 4 and possibly Guilty Gear at the same time.

I've been trying to talk to the new people in charge of the game room but there are too many things going on campus at the moment so everyone is busy.If FIU gives me too much trouble, I'm thinking about trying to rent a place or plan something with a PlayNTrade since they are opening new ones like everyday. Let me know what you think.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im down.
Dont take any of my previous posts directed at you before too seriously, im just generally a d!ck on the boards ruuku.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Im down.
Dont take any of my previous posts directed at you before too seriously, im just generally a d!ck on the boards ruuku.
I never did. It's just that I think there is a right place for everything. And I like to keep things more serious in tournament threads.

Top Bottom