• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jan. 29 -- Birmingham, AL -- Vulcan GameBox Smash Tournament VII

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Drats, I haven't seen Elev8 in forever.

Talk some of those GA guys into coming Reflex. :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Bump/Double

Slam, Celes bailed on me but V3GA is wanting to team. POC is still a maybe.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Interested. I'll be looking for a ride now since it's not even a 3 hour drive from Tech. Not too bad at all. I'll bring my setup like usual if I can find a ride.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I'll bring a full setup for Melee, I'll have a Wii, but unfortunately, I don't have Brawl. So Entire setup for Melee, but can be used for Brawl... well providing we have a way to transfer a copy of all the unlocked characters and stages...

_Keno_

Smash Lord
hmm, I have a brawl disk but a broken Wii, and somebody is bound to have an SD card to get the characters/stages.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If you're wanting something roomy I'd PM Cheap Peach. If you can't get anything with him then er....I could try something at the apartment I'm in.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
hmm, I have a brawl disk but a broken Wii, and somebody is bound to have an SD card to get the characters/stages.
I've tried with an SD card. Didn't work. From what I was told, any saved game info that has been engineered to go online can't be copied.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lmao Aloha bro don't triple post on threads that aren't our Alabama Thread. xD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
2 was probable, but 4 is a bit out of the question for a comfortable housing at my place. xD Aloha?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I guess it's 5 AM for me.

It can't just be 2, cuz the Brawlers from Memphis have to come steal the show ;)
:3 Don't let me be the decision for not being able to leave early. I'd PM Cheap/George/Aloha Since we're the closest. If not I could try something, probably just leave my entire room for the company.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Well the way it's looking right now, some of the people going have to work from 10 PM to 4 AM Friday night. I might just ask if I can housing Saturday. I will figure it out when we get there. It looks like there's no way to avoid leaving at 5 AM. I'll just sleep through Melee.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
yup slam after my sorry performance in daphne im ready to get back on track on how i use to be or better!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
George
Cheap
Aloha
Slam
Janitor
Kola
Zonderion
BumbleBomb
MetaLiesUnBroken
^+
^++
ClassicBlack
jtg
POC
Celes
V3GA
IkeBrawler
Metaknight13
Mahg
Cam
Billy
Reflex
Kismet
Scourge
Ryker
Ragnarok
VueBrawler
Talon
Sudomaru
Wolfei
Tetsujin
Winnar
Levi?
MunkusBeaver?
Lou?
Micaelis?

With added edits from below
This is our current interested list. :3 Looks fun no?

Top Bottom