• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smashfests again

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
idk, im jus askin if any1 wants to volunteer for a place to smash or if we still have to use the UNF gameroom, we could smash at my house sometimes, and mayb archangels house's too?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You might want to find out who has a form of transportation first. Last I heard, neither one of you did.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Bo took us to steak and shake after the last gigs, so he has a car. Think one of the archangels drives now too, so that angle should be covered.

Hey, you guys should play at UNF if you can all manage to get down there. Aside from the whole large room with multiple TVs bit, I've got some friends over there who were just starting to get interested in smash just as I was wrapping up college, and I'm willing to bet that if a bunch of good people started playing over there that they'd get curious and join in. They're kinda noob atm, but they seemed to be picking up on stuff fairly quickly and I'm sure they'll get better fast. Besides, if you get hooked up with them that's adding 1-2 more cars into the mix to provide transportation to stuff.

You probably wanna make a new thread though if you're gonna have a jacksonville thread going like last year, as I'm the one with control over the first post and if you're gonna have smashfests you'll want one of you guys to have that. Or you could just bug me on aim and I'll change stuff, but that'll get old real fast.

EDIT: Just to elaborate on the above, though you'll probably continue to see me post in this thing, I am NOT actually a jacksonville resident anymore (though if I roll through town you can be sure I'll be up for any smashing I can get). People to talk to about whether stuff is going down are Penguin hardcore (Bo), gahtzu, aznplaya, and basically anyone else who posts up in this thread that isn't me, manko, or some other out-of-towner. Gahtzu, make a new thread so people don't PM me asking for details on a smashfest that may or may not be happening 5 hours from my current residence.

You guys should go to LTEC2. Pretty much all of florida is gonna be there, plus since it's part of the new midwest circut I'm sure there's gonna be out-of-staters aplenty.

penguin hardcore

Smash Cadet
hmm, too bad, im pretty sure you have to be 17 to smash.

im kidding, but ill be down to play anywhere, unf (though kind of far) works for me if its a central location.

i live near downtown in riverside,
ghatzu = mandrin (correct?)
unf would be pretty far for both of us, but i dont know where other people are comeing from.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
aznplaya is pretty close to UNF. He's across from Sandalwood HS.

He was practically in my neighborhood.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Now that gahtzu's made a new thread for these (by which I mean he copied my thread under his account so he could edit it and I don't get bothered about it anymore) you guys should see about getting a moderator to close this one.

Good **** that the jacksonville smash scene isn't gonna just roll over and die with me and joe not around though. I'll try to get word to my friends at unf that you guys are gonna be doing stuff and hopefully they'll start playing with you guys and get better at the game.

Top Bottom