• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Florida Area

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
hey i got a day off from school tommorrow so if anyone wants to play ill be there at around either
12 or 3 pm and ill be there till around 9pm

also is the gameroom closed on monday???

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
yea im coming today and i found my cell phone :) so ill need to get the numbers of everyone

so yea...also im coming up there today

Kaneda!!

Smash Rookie
Fotha muckin' JAM!!!

Tets here.
For those who know not of the prowess of Tets, I go to UNF and play with C-PO, G+$?, XOFF, TEG and thems...
I'm not that great, but I am getting there.
You may have heard of me from the Tourney on MLK Day, as Miels.
So, just lettin' folk know what's goin' on at the Gameroom, since I'm there like 24/7...

Jax represent!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
definately falco man, go top tier. your falco has alot of tech + mindgame to go through. ask me about it i know what to tell you but i just keep forgetting.

1. falco
2. samus
3. gannon

ALSO IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO READ!!! :

Tourney on Saturday @ 12:00 (noon of course)
Doubles + Singles
ANYONE is welcome (melbourne, orlando, etc)
This one is free, but it is the last so remember that you broke jokes

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Hey, here are the results from today's tournament.

Singles:

1st - Gmoney
2nd - C-PO
3rd - GYR

Doubles:

1st - RUM+COKE (Gmoney and TEG.)
2nd - XOPO (XOFF and C-PO)
3rd - I Don't Know (TETS and Necro)

I'm glad we had more of a setup this time around. Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Shouts:

TEG. - Good job again, partner. It's too bad you didn't get so lucky in singles... Keep on representing the Doc!

C-PO - Good games as always. Those matches near the end were crazy! Your Falco has gotten really good in a short amount of time. But, yeah, main whoever you find more "fun" (whatever that means to you).

TETS - I'm proud. Also, I Don't Know really had RUM+COKE all messed up.

XOFF - Those last doubles matches were hilarious! Nice counterpicks. ;)

Necro - I'm glad you played more seriously this time around. Green Greens is the most hilarious counterpick, especially when it backfires on you! Cake fingers!

John - Your Samus has a lot of potential. Don't get discouraged even though I doubt you did.

Julian - Good job representing the bottom tier, heh. Your Yoshi is pretty good.

Everyone else - Thanks for coming out and good games!

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
This tourney wasn't really advertised, as we didn't make a thread or anything. still, if you guys are interested it, would be awesome if some people from diff places came to check us out. Everyone played well and is getting a lot better. you can always reach me (aka chip) @ 386.546.8578.

Kaneda!!

Smash Rookie
Shout Outs for both Tourneys!
Yeah, I know it's a little late, but I dare you to say something! :p

Anyway...the Pats lost...and moving on....

First Tourney...

C-PO - You were killer with you're Samus (as always). Keep up the good mind jukin' and try not to kill yourself being greedy. :p

XOFF - **** Fox with his **** shine spike. Lol, you were pretty beast in this one.

G+$? - OH JAM! SOMEBODY GET THE TRANQ'S, HE'S TOO BEASTIN'!! Lol, can you just stop kneeing me, you're making Peach weep. :(

TEG. - 'How the hell did you cape me like that?' I know errbody was thinking it. You and that wavedash are getting ugly. Keep it up.

TBAR - I don't really know what happened, but you made controller's all around the world saddened. Anywho, no matter what anybody says or does your Jigs just owns face!

Gatts - You and I both know that win I had was a fluke. I know I wold have lost if I had just decided to jump. Your Gannon just ***** my soul. There was just so much kicking! :(

SPAM - **** Ness with his lightning, fire and supa feet. You know Ness is just a Pokemon that learned how to talk. Anyway, you destroyed me in that match we had. Keep edge guarding with that PK Pulse! :p

MEM - I don't actually know who you are, but I bet you beat me.

Ghatzu - Look at the above comment.

Publix - Even though everyone keeps saying it, I just can't remember beating you. Anyway, I do remember that one match where I got destroyed by your broken *** Marth. I bet if I used constant Up+B combos, I'd getcha. :p

Daniel - Ya did good. :p

Second Tourney...don't complain. It ain't that long...ya ****s. :p

Before I say anything...I think those matches me and SPAM started off with should of counted!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

GYR - Maybe I shoulda just got really annoying with Link, because you just denied my Peach with ya dam Falco moves. If you got any better, I might get mad.

G+$? - You pulled that **** off, again. With ya dam Falcon Punches and "YES!"s. :p Word of advice, don't get any better. People might start throwing more than controllers. :o Actually, you might as well just give all your **** essence to me and let me beast everything for a day. :p

XOFF - I didn't get to play your Fox in singles, but you still owned me in Doubles. For me, I just can't do nothing against ya.

C-PO - There was so much **** and shikon jukin' in that first round, but then ya lost it. I was looking at that match and thinking ........What?......... But you're Falco and Samus are still supa dupa beast as ever. That crap you were pulling off with Falco ***** slapped my mind into another dimension.

SPAM - Somehow I let out all the rage in my beast guage on our constant victory matches that WEREN'T PART OF THE TOURNEY!! Anyway, I never got to battle it out with you in singles. You're Falco is just double the beast with a Peach by his side. I bet if we practiced a little, we could pul some alley oops and double mind jukes every now in then.

TEG. - Stop capin' me!! Capin' me off the stage, capin' my turnips and capin' my hopes and dreams out the window. Seriously, you raised the rage levels in your beast guage this time around. Wavedash to cape to gonnorhea punch to taunt ftw! :p

John - Dam missile spam. You're getting a lot better at that wavedashing and kill-miels-pretty-much-instantly moves. Keep it up and work on disproving that the helmet is a handicap. :p

Julian - 'O shoot, I got this -- DAM I GOT DOWN-SPIKED BY YOSHI!' Now that you're wavedashing, you're big head is getting deadly and little more annoying (dam priority over everything!). You just gotta work on that 'crap-i-wavedashed-off-the-edge' stuff and you can just go beast mode on folks.

Dave and his partner - I don't think I saw any of your matches, but I heard y'all were doin' pretty **** good. You'll beat Gmoney one day. His knees can't hit you forever!

Errbody else who was there...ya did good. :p

P.S. This junk took me an hour to type! WTF!

dragonzordpower

Smash Rookie
julian was there that piece of sheot! lol! hahahahahahaha. and who is gyr? and also i had work so i couldnt come out to this one. and me and gmoney need to go at it some more. i think i shoulda not let him win last set. i think it went to your head son! i think ill be on campus tomorrow so we can play some.
-anthony

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Yeah, Julian was there and had some hard matches too. Got sent to losers by XOFF and was kicked from that later by C-PO. He played well though.

GYR is XOFF's roommate, I believe.

I hope you are on campus tomorrow. Sets against you are always fun! ;)

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
anyone up for another tourney this weekend? have to know who all is down within 24 hours.. otherwise it wont be planned and as big as we want

tbar

Smash Rookie
xoff and i got some excellent game time down in Merrit island with d.guy and angry lobster. those guys are sick. too bad more of you couldn't come, was a good challenge for xoff and i.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Yeah, TEG. and I were going to head down there, but we never got the address from XOFF due to some miscommunication. It's all good though. I'm glad you guys had fun.

By the way, tourney this Saturday in the dorms at noon? Who's game?

Top Bottom