• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Crew (OWNTU) holdin' it down!!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
So jacksonville finally does have a smash scene? OWNTU!!

Along with our group thread, this is a thread for people interested in playing with us that live in the area. Also this will be used to update the tournaments we hold at UNF so check it often!

If you live in this area and are reading this, and you play smash.. contact me so you can join us when we play @ UNF! (More = better)

Anyways.. Heres what owntu consists of:

Xoff - ROB/Falco
C-PO - dedede/toon link
G$ - wario/meta
broke - snake/GnW
redd - GnW/DK/Fox
Jason - marth
Steve - lucas/ness
Loto - kirby
Fear - Olimar
jesus - pit
andre - IC's/wolf
ansel - olimar
SD - Kirby
gahtzu - diddy/pit
Oryan - marth/fox/ZSS
Quorey - Lucas
TBAR - Jiggs/Falco
yoshiguy - yoshi
Necro - falco
Matt - Bowser/Lucario
C-RO - Bowser/Marth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MANKOS IN TAMPA! THIS COMING WEEKEND!!!! IM 99% SURE IM GOING!!

who else is down leme know asap!!

I always want to get a estimate of who's gonna show up so i can plan accordingly... Post if you think you'll come, or call, or pm.

904-333-1771
Cody

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Cody, I'm back home right now and there are a few problems with your planned date. I don't think the gameroom will be open that day, and I won't be back until that day. I would still need to move back into the dorms then too. :( I'd recommend pushing the time back at least (pushing the date would be better, but next weekend is Gigs which limits us to the midweek), so I can make it. Then we'd be able to host the tourney in a lounge or something and actually have a pot. It's all up to you though. ;)

By the way, it's "Geoff." That's why I'm "Gmoney." I'm just messing around. It's late as hell. :laugh:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
werd, I have this day off, I'll prolly be there to chill with owntu.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
By the way, just so everyone knows, this date is the same date that everyone moves back in for Summer A or C at UNF. This means that RAs are going to be out and about more than usual. No alcohol or pot, especially on this day. Thanks. ;)

Gmoney

Smash Ace
so where is this at the gameroom? What's the final date? I might show up if I have nothing planned already, sounds fun
This'll be in the first floor lounge of building V in the Cove on May 11. Doubles should start around noon and singles will be right after doubles.

Here's a map of campus if you need help finding your way:

http://www.unf.edu/campus/index.html

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
good news, your marth is getting better i can tell when we play. getting smarter. me n chip might be gettin together tomoorow to play or even tonight. if we do ill call u and maybe we can all meet up.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
that tournament is on mother's day so y'all make sure you buy yo mamma somethin real nice before the tourny. i should be there for singles.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
this is turning out to be pretty big. If anyone has the rest of the crews phone numbers could u call them and tell them? like john.. steve.. jason.. sean.. etc..
jeff or chip u got their #S?

doom: zelda o noessss!! zelda > rob. hands down.

cpo: nice avatar lol

oryan: what are the chances of geting u to me me a sig <3

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
No Team Rapeman Jenkins? That's a shame... Who wants to team then? :colorful:
yeah i told my mom i would go to church with her on sunday. i wish the tourney was on saturday so rapeman jenkins could beast

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Steve has work, but should be down for some friendlies afterwards. I tried to call Andre but he didn't pick up. He is out of town for the summer, but he might be interested. I'll call him again tomorrow. If you call Brandon, he should be able to get in touch with Jason (who will probably have work) and John. Sean should be in town and I should have his number somewhere. I'll give Ansel a call too. Oh, and my friend Alvin might come up too. It's doubtful, but if he does we're going to resurrect Team You Won't. Most likely, I'll need a doubles partner though... :(

I'll make a post tomorrow detailing what everyone is up to.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
teaming with that ***** .D0c.

any other crews going?

wato?
melbourn?
boosley?
gdx/force crew?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If only my mac pro was portable... HD Combo Video anybody? :D

P.S I dont do fox or zss no more. Just marth and gnw.
hey i have a macbook pro...
what would you recommend for recording equipment?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
teaming with that ***** .D0c.

any other crews going?

wato?
melbourn?
boosley?
gdx/force crew?
i didnt even know of a tourney happening this weekend besides miami...Jax is alittle far though. Are you going to this will? Can me a force bum a ride of you are, cause ill drive to your house and go with you if you are going...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i duno, i plan on riding with .D0c. cuz he has a honda and I have a lexus that like to devoure gas. so I plan on paying him monnez.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i duno, i plan on riding with .D0c. cuz he has a honda and I have a lexus that like to devoure gas. so I plan on paying him monnez.
lawl.

well, me and force will chip in gas to doc if he lets us come...we arent jews or anything. can you ask him for me? I dont know him like that

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
remember this is a free tourney guys.. lol. but idk most of the time these are the most fun.

will: thats y i sold my IS300 lol. gotta bike now

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats racist of u, i also plan on going with doc cuz he holds it down like that and if u wanna make a deal about races im **** as fvck wasup with that!!!!!!???!!!!! im still **** in smash
...lol what? that looks like something hbox would say

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
im really not big on **** talk. My first post was a joke just playing on my own confidence, but If you would like to make this hostile Im more than willing.

Top Bottom