• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J666's Birthday Tourney April 24,2010

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
can't believe i forgot my ipod T_______________________T

nestor
definitely give it to dunk to hold on to
i'll probably get it next weekend or something

shoutouts later
i am dead

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Hey you guys should do us a favor and go to Fiesta Broadway in LA and go to the kmart booth where Emily and I will be and you shoud sign yourself and ur family up for a kmart rewards card

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
1. gay *** Mango - *****! you ****
1. Plan 9 - **** surprise appearance
2. Lucky - remember to give alex the disc lol
3. Connor - <3 you
4. MacD - it made me sad that you beat s2j :(
5. The Knucklepuck - i wanna play you again!
5. S2J - you should have beat macd :(
7. J666 - almost happy birthday!
7. Embracethe12 - haha hope you made it to the freeway ok
9. Nes - i hope you go to more tournaments lol
9. DJ Mirror - i didn't play you!
9. Dunskies - hahaha thank god you're back
9. JDM - i'll get there! hahaha
13. Festizzio - thanks so much for the rides
13. Syxx - we ***** in teams haha
13. Fiction - god you got so good so fast
13. AfraidO - more practice
17. Wha? - haha man that really sucked about the tvs our first match
25. El Gran Leon - i love you too

atlus - hahaha you're so cool and your video definitely *****
emily - good tourney; you're cool
cathy - you outsurvived emily cuz of the drifblim

i had fun
i am a little sad that i left my ipod
the cake was good
lol at 20 something pizzas

WHA?

Smash Ace
23 Pizzas, s#!+ loads of chips, water, sodas and cake for a group of no more than 30 that didn't have to pay venue fee says it all!!! This s#!+ was ****!
i really felt like leaving money somewhere......... and ive never EVER in my life heard
"take a pizza"

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Morb- 8-Bit, tell Morb I said thanks for the dittos =D and that they were fun for me =)

Wha?- I thought our matches weren't to fun =/ ; lets make them more interesting next time =)

Plan9- Finally met you. You really seem like a nice/easy going guy. We need to play some day and talk more to know more about each other.

The Greater Leon- Same as Plan9 pretty much; I still have your number.

People who fought my Game and Watch- Get *****.

Emily/Doll666- Best smash hostess, exceeded in providing us with food/drinks; that really was too much for all of us. Thank you very much! Jesson is one lucky guy =D

edit: LOL @ 4:20 post time HAHAHAHA!!!

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
ohh you're that G&W that i ***** with my marth

sup
Yeah, you beat me, but I also had my wins as well =) ; so I played Dj Mirror a.k.a Jkun? I enjoyed our matches, they were mild heart pumping. You could have done better though; give me better sex next time like the other players so my heart can pound like CraZY =D !!!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Yeah, you beat me, but I also had my wins as well =) ; so I played Dj Mirror a.k.a Jkun? I enjoyed our matches, they were mild heart pumping. You could have done better though; give me better sex next time like the other players so my heart can pound like CraZY =D !!!
k lol .

D

Deleted member

great tournament i'm glad i didnt listen to mango and leave out of pride lol

every tournament i have those matches where i barely lose, maybe its some mental block

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Johnny, I heard from someone you blamed your loss against me on how hot the room was lol

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Having a good mindset is hard. I probably blow up once every three or four tourneys, but I now have a methodical approach to maintaining decent composure that I believe will work.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Morb- 8-Bit, tell Morb I said thanks for the dittos =D and that they were fun for me =)

Emily/Doll666- Best smash hostess, exceeded in providing us with food/drinks; that really was too much for all of us. Thank you very much! Jesson is one lucky guy =D
Awww you are sooo sweet thank you!....
Glad you liked the tourney and ill tell Morb

great tournament i'm glad i didnt listen to mango and leave out of pride lol

every tournament i have those matches where i barely lose, maybe its some mental block
hahaha ****
Glad you didnt leave either Johnny :)

-Jey&Em

Kira-

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say,

Thanks so much Emily for being a great host and letting us use your place and getting all that food and everything =) We probably could have done a better job of being appreciative but competition doesn't let us focus on anything but our matches =P Anyway I hope we weren't too much of a burden, I definitely had fun.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say,

Thanks so much Emily for being a great host and letting us use your place and getting all that food and everything =) We probably could have done a better job of being appreciative but competition doesn't let us focus on anything but our matches =P Anyway I hope we weren't too much of a burden, I definitely had fun.
you guys were great thank you for coming (:
oh and ur welcome

D

Deleted member

Johnny, I heard from someone you blamed your loss against me on how hot the room was lol
who told u that?

--

on the matter of johns

johns may be legit or not

but in the end u lose

like me

every single time

Kira-

Smash Champion
Everybody johns

if connor had never johned before in his life i would back him up but yeah

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
well sorry I was just trying to see if it was true or not. I didn't mean to call you out or anything Johnny.

D

Deleted member

i dont care that much but since i never told people that i explicitly lost because of the heat it just sounded weird

Top Bottom