• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw(C.falcon) vs Haze(Metaknight) MONEY MATCHES

Lionman

Smash Champion
You beat Haze's terrible MK. Good job.
/agree

after watching Haze´s Falcon beating your Link i lol´d then you post this to prove something, Haze´s MK is pure crap, your Link not, thats the difference.

You can have a better Falcon but no Falcon can beat a top MK, incluiding me, Rebaz, Ally or his grampa (everybody knows Ally´s grampa mains Falcon)

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
I did NOT request Theese matches lol, i requested the matches where i was Cf and Izaw was Mk , we were trying out the mu for cf , its better than i thought :D

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I did NOT request Theese matches lol, i requested the matches where i was Cf and Izaw was Mk , we were trying out the mu for cf , its better than i thought :D
What did you expect? Izaw only uploads the matches he wins.

And don't try to learn the MU from a Link main, play a real MK and tell me how the MU is.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Am I wrong in thinking that all he needed to do was use Tornado a lot more and it wouldn't have been nearly as close?

I saw those matches from my subscriptions and then I randomly saw this thread.

Top Bottom