• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iwantgames Projects: Ultimate

interested in an optimized HW OoT Link: images on post #534

• yes

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • no

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
yeah, it's lucina's sm4sh model. I don't think there is any other available model to use for the body. lucina's is the latest, best looking, and most accurate awakening body to-date that I know of. this also saves/saved me time on the recolors.

I would have imported lucina but verts on kcmm made a custom lucina model. I think it would be rude to take the actual lucina model and import it, especially after all the time and effort he put into that model. that's why I am settling for marth. I know he made an awakening marth too, but it is way outdated and I think he is too busy to update it with the new lucina body he made. So this import should be ok.

I really hopes nobody takes the body of this model and combine it with the face of a lucina model on the vault, cause that would also be rude to verts

anyway, I'll probably show some pics later today of awakening marth.
Makes sense. Doesn't matters as long as it works.

Well, they would have to edit it to bring it back into original shape since i really doubt you'll just leave it as Marth's head on Lucina's body (...right?). Either way, it would be rather rude.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Wait, what? Mentality as in "the characteristic way of thinking of a person or group" or "the capacity for intelligent thought"? If last one, then...thats rude. That one incident was really bad, but still.
That last incident still stands, but I'm not derailing this thread with garbage. If you wanna talk about my comment feel more than welcome to PM me.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Where did you find that Marth head? It looks really ****ing good, much better than the one on the Smash 3 model which is kinda surprising.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Where did you find that Marth head? It looks really ****ing good, much better than the one on the Smash 3 model which is kinda surprising.
It's straight from Smash U, I'd hope it looks that good!

Juken

Smash Ace
I thought it was Lucina too until I read the part where IWG says "Marth." Don't think it's that big of a deal.

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice
thanks for understanding
I forgot to mention it but yesterday I found a quick import/project to do. the character isn't 1:1 to their artwork, but it's better than nothing. I would attempt a 1:1 but it could result in it being a major project and we all know I can't afford another of those. So here is awakening marth.

he will be a complete import (expressions, fs eyes, metal, etc). Currently sits at 17k so there may be slight lag with 4, just like the HW link pack. He's 2k lower than link so there is also the possibility that he could be lagless. i'm not sure because he is not in testing phase yet. all that's left is rigging and setting him up for in-game. he will most likely lack the menu assets cause I no do that stuff.
no brakes on the awakening hype train

Last edited:

Sundark

Smash Apprentice
I'd love for the Awakening Roy costume to be adopted into PM to kind of 'rival' the Smash 4 redesign. Sort of like the ZSS alts. PMDT and IWG, plz.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Are you just gonna drop the awakening roy now, and wait for someone to rip roy from smash wiiu

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
dude im so ready for awakening roy AND marth to come out at the same time.
*hint hint ;)
unfortunately roy won't be joining marth yet :c
I'd love for the Awakening Roy costume to be adopted into PM to kind of 'rival' the Smash 4 redesign. Sort of like the ZSS alts. PMDT and IWG, plz.
that's a nono, I asked if I could join and they said no :c

Seriously though, it's not happening. I am not apart of the team and they only use team stuff. So awakening roy can either be a replacement or an unofficial alt that you guys can use.

Are you just gonna drop the awakening roy now, and wait for someone to rip roy from smash wiiu
no, though his sm4sh design took some inspiration from it, there is still enough difference between them for me to still model/import the awakening look.

the sm4sh roy model was uploaded the day the DLC was released for smash u/3ds, I won't be import that model. you'll have to wait for someone else to do it, and hope that they don't drop it or half-ass it cause of the amount of work that is needed. that's if someone decides to do, a lot of people are busy with other stuff. I don't know, since it's roy someone may make the time.

Also, i'm not really a fan of backporting stuff from sm4sh. i only did samus cause we made a mod for her. Even though they were pretty much the same, I thought it be stupid to not replace it with the actual model.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
unfortunately roy won't be joining marth yet :c
that's a nono, I asked if I could join and they said no :c

Seriously though, it's not happening. I am not apart of the team and they only use team stuff. So awakening roy can either be a replacement or an unofficial alt that you guys can use.

no, though his sm4sh design took some inspiration from it, there is still enough difference between them for me to still model/import the awakening look.

the sm4sh roy model was uploaded the day the DLC was released for smash u/3ds, I won't be import that model. you'll have to wait for someone else to do it, and hope that they don't drop it or half-*** it cause of the amount of work that is needed. that's if someone decides to do, a lot of people are busy with other stuff. I don't know, since it's roy someone may make the time.

Also, i'm not really a fan of backporting stuff from sm4sh. i only did samus cause we made a mod for her. Even though they were pretty much the same, I thought it be stupid to not replace it with the actual model.
I'm happy with that decision, but I think you should use the hair from the sm4sh model it looked sooooo good and it looks exactly like the awakening artwork.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Also, just want to say ike in fire emblem awakening looks epic this is not a request though just wanted to show this

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
yea...

@ Flambo237 Flambo237 if you didn't understand, this was a joke.
yeah I know I posted that link because people have a common misconception about that so I thought it was funny.

And like Taiko said lets try to stay on the subject of iwantgames.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH
I knew it's a common misconception and every Fire Emblem fan jokes about ike's arm on the internet, but i'm the one at fault sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet.

kazan

Smash Apprentice
I knew it's a common misconception and every Fire Emblem fan jokes about ike's arm on the internet, but i'm the one at fault sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet.
lets stay on topic, as you stated earlier.

@ iwantgames iwantgames as for awakening marth, he looks really nice! I'm very excited to see how he looks ingame (:

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
lets stay on topic, as you stated earlier.

@ iwantgames iwantgames as for awakening marth, he looks really nice! I'm very excited to see how he looks ingame (:
agreed

iwantgames I'm just in shock still at awakening marth

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
thanks for the complements, thank you guys who told people to get back on topic, and thank you everyone for getting back on topic.

@awakening ike, I thought about doing him when I first decided that I was gonna do awakening roy. wanted all of the FE characters in my build to have the same look and decided on awakenings style. unfortunately ike lacks a great amount of reference art so i never got around to doing him. not sure if I will do him either.

also I am not sure If I mentioned it but I will continue making progress after Thursday or Friday. got a test I have been preparing for.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
thanks for the complements, thank you guys who told people to get back on topic, and thank you everyone for getting back on topic.

@awakening ike, I thought about doing him when I first decided that I was gonna do awakening roy. wanted all of the FE characters in my build to have the same look and decided on awakenings style. unfortunately ike lacks a great amount of reference art so i never got around to doing him. not sure if I will do him either.

also I am not sure If I mentioned it but I will continue making progress after Thursday or Friday. got a test I have been preparing for.
Quality over quantity, and everyone knows you have all the quality.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
Quality over quantity, and everyone knows you have all the quality.
tanks, also this is where I left off on marth:

I will be getting to him later today. doesn't have materials, that's why he have those black spots on his hair and face. I also forgot to give him his brawl eyes after deleting the sm4sh ones, so he is eye-less atm. All that's left is:

- rig touch ups
- brawl eyes
- edit proportions
- in-game stuff

not sure about lag. my dolphin be laggy, wii isn't hooked up, and my wii u is in use right now.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
tanks, also this is where I left off on marth:

I will be getting to him later today. doesn't have materials, that's why he have those black spots on his hair and face. I also forgot to give him his brawl eyes after deleting the sm4sh ones, so he is eye-less atm. All that's left is:

- rig touch ups
- brawl eyes
- edit proportions
- in-game stuff

not sure about lag. my dolphin be laggy, wii isn't hooked up, and my wii u is in use right now.
I can test lag if ya want, looks good btw

Last edited:

Wing Zero

Smash Apprentice
actually, if you wanted to do awakening ike, his armor is based off of the hero class from fire emblem awakening. the collar and shoulder armor is omitted because capes. besides that, marth is looking great!

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
I can test lag if ya want, looks good btw
if you guys experience lag u can kick ^ ass, since he lag tested. jk, it might lag cause I don't want to spend too much time on it(suppose to be a quick import).

i'll most likely send the finished version for lag testing

I want every Marth hack ever to have its head replaced with the Wii U version
this is the head i'll use for marth if I do costumes for him. it'll have to be a quick import cause i'm don't think I will do anymore main projects.

actually, if you wanted to do awakening ike, his armor is based off of the hero class from fire emblem awakening. the collar and shoulder armor is omitted because capes. besides that, marth is looking great!
thanks for the info and de compliment. i'll most likely model him for practice now, but won't port if it turns out too high poly.

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
i accidently deleted awakening marth's max files. Spent the day getting him back to where he was, here is the progress

I also edited the OP a little, will make finding/download stuff easier for you guys. Will also help you catch up on anything that you may have missed
Updated: 6/21/2015
Welcome, this is my thread where I will be showcasing my Brawl Mods.
This includes my finished projects, WIPs, and future projects.
hopefully you guys enjoy the stuff that I release

Updates:
- 3DS Commercial Samus Recolor
- Uses The Smash 4 Character Model
- All 8 Smash 4 Recolors
- Additional Power Suit Recolor
- Smash 4 Model Changer Gun
- New Gun Animations
- Final Smash Visor
- Spec Materials
- Metal Effect
- Smash 4 Rim
- 4 Alt Costumes (Trainee, OoT DLC, TP DLC, and SS DLC
- Hyrule Warriors Unlockable Tunics (Recolors)
- Final Smash Eyes
- Expressions
- Spec Material
- Metal Effects
- Menu Assets
WIP:
- Awakening Roy (Fire Emblem. Awakening)
- Awakening Marth (Fire Emblem. Awakening)
- Sonic Link DLC (Sonic Lost Worlds)
- Samus (Metroid Other M)

- ZSS (Metroid Other M)
- Zelda (Hyrule Warriors)
- Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors)
- young Link (Hyrule Warriors)
- Cammy (MvC 3)
- Sakura (MvC 3)

Everything that I have released can be found here
there's more stuff that's not listed here, you can find them in my vault
Iwantgames' Vault

Imports:
Textures:
- Broken Download
Stages:

Last edited:

h y o

Smash Rookie
i accidently deleted awakening marth's max files. Spent the day getting him back to where he was, here is the progress

wow, this is so amazing! he looks really fabulous~
also any news on whether he will be lag free?

seriously though, he looks really beautiful in game! <3

Juken

Smash Ace

I also edited the OP a little, will make finding/download stuff easier for you guys. Will also help you catch up on anything that you may have missed
Does Marth wear those same boots in his Awakening outfit? They look a little... feminine?

h y o

Smash Rookie
Does Marth wear those same boots in his Awakening outfit? They look a little... feminine?
i didn't think it was that difficult to look it up, but yep he does in fact wear them.
idk though, i personally like them lol

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
They seem to look fine to me? He also wears that in awakening as the art above shows, it's also fabulous to that of feminine I thought haha

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
wow, this is so amazing! he looks really fabulous~
also any news on whether he will be lag free?

seriously though, he looks really beautiful in game! <3
thanks and not yet. i'll probably post a link here later today for anyone to lag test while I make the finishing touches.

what they said.

Guys, Lucina's cape has her eye symbol on it. would you like me to keep the symbol or remove it? Not sure if marth have a/the symbol on his cape for his awakening design, doesn't look like it in the artwork.

I won't give a specific date but marth should be out soon.

Top Bottom